My Storm has really started acting weird in the last week or so. Not sure what the issue is.

If it locked (and possibly unlocked), and I go to pick up the phone to answer and switch from Landscape to Portrait (or vise versa) the display seems to get stuck halfway. The answer portion of the dialog is still open and when I put my thumb on it it turns blue like it is working... but when I click it nothing happens.

Trying to go back to either of the other modes (back to landscape or back to portrait) and the phone doesn't correctly go back. It seems stuck in this one area.

I have to hit end to lose the call, then call the person back. Highly annoying.

Any ideas?

Edit: I just tested... it only happens when going from landscape when the call first comes in, and then I try to switch it to portrait mode... it gets stuck.

Edit 2: I also don't think it is a memory issue. Memory has been fairly stable for me -- about 27MB currently.
    Last edited by kmully; 11-16-09 at 08:10 PM.
    11-16-09 07:57 PM
    Bump, anyone? Should I try to reinstall the OS?
    11-18-09 12:51 PM
    Yes wipe and reinstall the OS is worth a shot. Sounds like a very annoying glitch.
    11-18-09 01:04 PM
    I second what pk sugested. I had the same issue too. Always when upgrading to an OS. Do a device wipe . Saves you lots of head aches.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 01:32 PM
    Would this be your typical backup with Blackberry Manager, then reinstall OS? Or is there a how to on properly wiping the device?

Thanks!
    11-18-09 06:48 PM
    How about seeing the phone/& or indicator light up to show a call, but not seeing the call display or hearing the ringer until well after the caller has hit the answering machine???

It's happened to me 4 or 5 times in a short while....
    11-21-09 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD