who has it? i can either get the seidio screen protector or this one. I dont like using liquids to apply. My worry is that this one may be too dark. I had the seidio for a while and it was pretty good - it had to be wiped all the time though.

Any feedback?
    11-16-09 03:26 PM
    i have it and i love it. its not dark at all from strait on, just from a side angle. its great
    11-16-09 03:37 PM
    perfect. thats what i wanted to hear.
    how was it to put on? does it need to be wiped often?
    11-16-09 03:39 PM
    I have and love it. It doesn't need cleaned any more often than the rest of the phone.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-16-09 03:48 PM
    I have one. Its not dark when looking start at the phone. Mine has dust stuck on it all the time, I really can never get it really really clean. I do wish sometimes that I had just a regular screen protector, but it is what it is.

11-16-09 03:53 PM
    It works pretty good and get the job done. The only thing is getting dust around the edges but not relly a big deal.
    11-16-09 05:29 PM
    this is one of the worst protectors anyone could put on there Tour. Its horrable. Its very dark. Has lots of ripples and and takes away from the look of the screen big time. I could not even stand one hour with this protector on the phone.
    11-16-09 05:42 PM
    Which privacy protector would you recommend, if not this one? I am in a hunt for a good one that doesn't darken the screen too much.
    11-16-09 06:11 PM
    Which privacy protector would you recommend, if not this one? I am in a hunt for a good one that doesn't darken the screen too much.
    i dont recommend ANY privacy protectors just because of the way they make the screen look so bad. One of the best protectos out is from Phantomskinz...
    11-16-09 06:44 PM
    i do recommend the verizon one, when looking straight at the phone you cant tell that there is anything on my screen, from the side its pitch dark.. i bought it 2 weeks ago and it had diagonal lines in it that hurt my eyes..went ato verizon store to complain and they gave me a new one which is defect free
    11-16-09 07:23 PM
    I have one and love it. Best one I have used! I don't have to clean it anymore than other screen protectors. I don't have any ripples in my screen just be sure to clean the screen before you set the protector down.
    11-16-09 07:23 PM
    I have it on my tour and I don't think it's dark at all. But sometimes it's hard to read small letters because of the diagonal lines.
    11-16-09 08:45 PM
    i think i might end up going with the seidio screen protector. its the only one i have found that doesnt need water to apply.

im not liking the "diagonal lines" im hearing about
    11-16-09 08:54 PM
    do you have to use water to apply the verizon one? i would really like to get one, people at work are just too nosie.
    11-16-09 09:10 PM
    do you have to use water to apply the verizon one? i would really like to get one, people at work are just too nosie.
    I use a little bit of water to apply ANY screen protectors so I can get rid of the bubbles. It makes things TOO hard without it and a couple of drops won't destroy your phone. As long as you pull the battery out while applying the water so it doesn't short-circuit and you don't spray directly onto the processor you should be safe.
    11-16-09 10:36 PM
    I have the Verizon one and I am very happy with it.
    11-17-09 12:48 AM
    I used to use an Otter Box, worked great but turned my BB into a freakin' paperweight. Finally got tired of it and switched to the privacy protector. I've had 0 issues with it.

I was wondering if anyone out there had a suggestion for a case that added the same key protection that an Otter Box does without all the extra bulk. Been looking at them online but it's so hard to tell what they really look like before they're on the BB. Don't want to waste another 30 bucks on a case I won't use.
    11-17-09 05:17 AM
    I have the Verizon privacy screen protector. The salesman put it on when I bought the phone. No ripples, just a little dust around the edge collects. No unusual cleaning. I really like mine. Husb and son have it too on their Tours!

11-17-09 07:33 AM
    I gotta second the disliking of the VZW privacy protectors...It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't notice the diagonal (if I recall correctly) lines running across the screen (when looking straight on). I knew they would be there because that's the whole purpose of the privacy one, but didn't figure them to stand out so much!
    11-17-09 08:42 AM
    I gotta second the disliking of the VZW privacy protectors...It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't notice the diagonal (if I recall correctly) lines running across the screen (when looking straight on). I knew they would be there because that's the whole purpose of the privacy one, but didn't figure them to stand out so much!
    FYI, if you are seeing lines with your VW privacy protector, it is probably on backwards. I had the same problem and just turned it over, looks great now with no lines. Might want to try it

11-17-09 10:04 AM
    I used to use an Otter Box, worked great but turned my BB into a freakin' paperweight. Finally got tired of it and switched to the privacy protector. I've had 0 issues with it.

I was wondering if anyone out there had a suggestion for a case that added the same key protection that an Otter Box does without all the extra bulk. Been looking at them online but it's so hard to tell what they really look like before they're on the BB. Don't want to waste another 30 bucks on a case I won't use.
    The seidio innocase 360 looks nice....I have the innocase 2 surface on my tour....its awesome ...the 360 is the same case with screen and keyboard covers.
    11-17-09 10:16 AM
    I got my privacy protector today in the mail. It was very easy to put on and there are no ripples at all. It definitely is a lot darker than a regular screen protector. All in all I am pretty happy with it.
    11-23-09 01:35 PM
    i recommend it. It is what it says a - PRIVACY - protector, which means that you pretty much have to look at it directly head on to see the screen. I use it as a screen protector and a privacy screen.
    11-23-09 01:42 PM
    I have one and I like IT!
    11-23-09 05:47 PM
    Yeahh the privacy protector is great on the tour, I also had it for my curve and bought one for my brothers tour.. Easy application with a steady hand of course.. Just make sure you clean your screen before u apply,

11-23-09 06:46 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD