if anyone has ever uploaded ringtones for the site here
    how long did it take for a mod to approve your ringtone?

its been about 2 days now and the mods still havent accepted my ringtones
    05-17-08 04:46 PM
    There's already a thread about this...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-08 07:25 PM
    There's already a thread about this...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

And this was helpful how? Get that post count higher I guess....

I've submitted a ringtone and it was up in a day. I've also submitted wallpapers that ranged from within the day to a week. I think it just depends on whoever's checking them...their schedule and how many they have to go through. If everything was approved without screening, we'd have a lot of filth on here.
    05-23-08 12:17 PM
    hahaha, you're a special lil one. Getting ur post count up on a site like CB is pointless, means nothing. I gave him the same answer I got when I posted THE SAME DAMN THREAD. They moved mine and made an example of me I guess. Maybe next time we'll both use the search feature...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/sub...publish-34667/
    05-23-08 02:31 PM
    well it finally got posted, took about 5 days, gahh oh well at least i know its actually being looked at now so im gonna post more thanks
    05-23-08 08:10 PM
    hahaha, you're a special lil one. Getting ur post count up on a site like CB is pointless, means nothing. I gave him the same answer I got when I posted THE SAME DAMN THREAD. They moved mine and made an example of me I guess. Maybe next time we'll both use the search feature...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/sub...publish-34667/
    And I'm sure you felt people were being a bit rude. You wanted help...got a crap answer. So, someone else wanted help and you...gave them a crap answer.

All I'm saying is, this is a forum where people join everyday. Giving answers like that can give the CB site a sour taste for some. Not everyone knows of a search feature, key words the community uses, etc...the same questions are going to come up until Al Gore doesn't want anyone to use the internet he made anymore.

Have a good Memorial Day weekend
    Last edited by mlomeli; 05-24-08 at 02:26 AM.
    05-24-08 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD