50% off on all Toysoft apps. Today only

use Coupon code: 50toys
    when you check out for the discount.

Click here to purchase on CB Appstore BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    11-16-09 09:23 AM
    this applies to all toysoft apps? ??
    11-16-09 10:28 AM
    this applies to all toysoft apps? ??
    yes. just enter coupon code when you checkout.
    11-16-09 10:33 AM
    yes. just enter coupon code when you checkout.
    What happened to callerinfo? I don;t see it listed. I bought it and I received an email saying an upgrade is available but the link does not work.

Thanks
    11-16-09 12:18 PM
    What happened to callerinfo? I don;t see it listed. I bought it and I received an email saying an upgrade is available but the link does not work.

Thanks
    sorry but we have to remove it and stop selling it because of patent issues.
    11-16-09 01:02 PM
    I downloaded the trial of BuzzOff and when I try to use it, it stays in portrait mode with the keyboard present. Than when I try to even access it, it closes the app. I was all ready to purchase the app, but I think this may deter me. I have liked all of your apps smiley, so please help me with this one
    11-16-09 01:10 PM
    Forget everything I said. I got it to work =)
    Last edited by john_ecko; 11-16-09 at 04:06 PM.
    11-16-09 01:12 PM
    I downloaded the trial of BuzzOff and when I try to use it, it stays in portrait mode with the keyboard present. Than when I try to even access it, it closes the app. I was all ready to purchase the app, but I think this may deter me. I have liked all of your apps smiley, so please help me with this one
    disable compatability mode.

option, apps, buzzoff, bbbutton, disable comp mode.

(make sure you dled the correct version for you specific device)
    11-16-09 02:44 PM
    I'm attempting to purchase an app right now, and I made it all the way to the "Complete Order" page. I have yet to see a place where I can input the discount code. What's up?

Oh, do we purchase the app from your site?

It won't let me purchase pictureID
    sorry but we have to remove it and stop selling it because of patent issues.

same goes for pictureID
    11-16-09 02:51 PM
    Hey smiley don't u make a city I'd type of app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 02:54 PM
    nice sale smiley. to bad i already have all your apps
    11-16-09 02:56 PM
    same goes for pictureID
    Oh dang. I wonder why crackberry is still able to sell it.
    11-16-09 03:24 PM
    any word on NotNow compatibility with .238?
    11-16-09 04:01 PM
    Smiley,

I bought SendIt and cannot make it work on 5.0.328. From the call-log it seems to work but then never sends the sms. From everywhere else I get an "object is null" error.

Any ideas?

I pulled the battery, allowed all permissions and disabled compatibility.

Thanks
    11-16-09 07:53 PM
    disable compatability mode.

option, apps, buzzoff, bbbutton, disable comp mode.

(make sure you dled the correct version for you specific device)
    That didn't work. How would I know if I dl'd the correct version? I thought it said 5.0 touch Nevermind I was having a Blonde Moment LOL I got it to work....Thanks John you are always there in a clutch
    Last edited by Gothic_Angel; 11-17-09 at 12:55 PM.
    11-17-09 12:50 PM
    Hey smiley don't u make a city I'd type of app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yes but no more. had to remove it is infringe on a some patent
    11-17-09 01:01 PM
    That didn't work. How would I know if I dl'd the correct version? I thought it said 5.0 touch Nevermind I was having a Blonde Moment LOL I got it to work....Thanks John you are always there in a clutch
    whenever you see the blue screen around the app on the Storm that means you need to disable compatibility mode in the options. the reason is because the app is created with older JDE to support OS4.2 and higher. this avoid releasing multiple version of the same app.
    11-17-09 01:02 PM
    Smiley,

I bought SendIt and cannot make it work on 5.0.328. From the call-log it seems to work but then never sends the sms. From everywhere else I get an "object is null" error.

Any ideas?

I pulled the battery, allowed all permissions and disabled compatibility.

Thanks
    sorry. rim rewrite the sms app in OS5. go and contact mobihand for a refund or send email to [email protected] if you want a replacement app.
    11-17-09 01:04 PM
    sorry. rim rewrite the sms app in OS5. go and contact mobihand for a refund or send email to [email protected] if you want a replacement app.
    OK . . . I guess you should remove it from your website and other places then. Do you anticipate updating sms sendit to work with 5.0.
    11-17-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD