downloaded 5.0.328 and my boothtooth connection with my pc is a mess.

Had my storm paired with my laptop and now its impossible to pair.
    on one laptop using broadcom (widcomm) drivers the pc asks you to enter a 6 digit number, but the phone asks...is this the correct 6 digit number and of course it is not.

Pairing the other way from the phone to the pc ...the pairing does take place but after that it never works. Trying to use the phone as a modem.

Tried pairing using windows BT dirvers and in this case the pc finds the phone, the phone asks what is the code, but the pc shows no code and hangs.

Anyone having similar issues pairing with a laptop or pc???

Reported the problem to RIM and they got me to 2nd tier and collected a bunch of info but no solution
    11-15-09 08:59 PM
    I can't even get my storm to connect via bluetooth to my laptop anymore.
    11-15-09 09:36 PM
    Same problem here. I actually got the phone to pair and communicate with DM but it was very unstable. I tried a few things to fix it and now it won't work at all. I don't know if it's because I'm using a bluetooth "dongle" with another layer of software but I tried not installing the 3rd party software and DM will recognize the phone but won't communicate with it.
    11-22-09 09:50 PM
    I use to use bluetooth to tether but it doesn't work well or not at all with 5.0 you will have to use a usb cord.
    11-22-09 09:52 PM
    downloaded 5.0.328 and my boothtooth connection with my pc is a mess.

Had my storm paired with my laptop and now its impossible to pair.
    on one laptop using broadcom (widcomm) drivers the pc asks you to enter a 6 digit number, but the phone asks...is this the correct 6 digit number and of course it is not.

Pairing the other way from the phone to the pc ...the pairing does take place but after that it never works. Trying to use the phone as a modem.

Tried pairing using windows BT dirvers and in this case the pc finds the phone, the phone asks what is the code, but the pc shows no code and hangs.

Anyone having similar issues pairing with a laptop or pc???

Reported the problem to RIM and they got me to 2nd tier and collected a bunch of info but no solution
    I have not had any problems using BT to sync. I am not using any 3rd party BT stacks, just the straight Vista provided BT SW. Worked before upgrade to5.0 and still works fine. Have not tried to tether.
    11-23-09 12:58 AM
    Pairing is fine on this build. I've paired with various other phone, pc's and a Blackberry BT audio gateway.. works perfectly
    11-23-09 03:55 AM
    also experiencing same problems. Since upgrade to 5.0.328, can pair with headsets, audio gateway, but not with pc (xp).
    11-23-09 03:21 PM
    Pairing is fine on this build. I've paired with various other phone, pc's and a Blackberry BT audio gateway.. works perfectly
    I glad it works for you. I have had all kinds of problems with my BT handsfree in my car. Worked perfectly on .151...
    11-23-09 05:38 PM
    Also works perfectly for me. I am using Windows Vista Ultimate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 07:53 PM
    Bluetooth on .328 closely resembles a fresh warm turd.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD