Hello all,

I've searched through the posts on here but didn't find anything relative to the problem that cropped up today with my new Storm2. I've had my new Storm for over a week now and have had now problems with it until today. I was loading media onto the 16gb card that comes with the new Storm and now for no reason that I can think of the Screen backlight will come on for no reason without me even touching the phone. The backlight will go out but immediately come right back on and has been repeating that process all afternoon. I have done several battery pulls to no avail screen still keeps coming on.

Anyone have any suggestions or opinions as to what could be causing this before I take it back to Verizon.

Thanks
    11-15-09 04:00 PM
    did you get this fixed...my storm 2 (only had for 2 days now) started doing the same thing you described today and I can't keep it charged cause it is draining my battery.
    12-03-09 03:09 PM
    Do you hve berry slider installed? that was causing my problem, backlight kept coming back on randomly. after i uninstalled it fixed the problem
    12-03-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD