I received a earlly upgrade card in the mail for one of the lines on my plan. Both lines where started at the same time. Should I be getting another card in the mail, or will be able to upgrade to the storm2 for the buy 1 get 1 deal?
    11-13-09 09:30 PM
    I received a earlly upgrade card in the mail for one of the lines on my plan. Both lines where started at the same time. Should I be getting another card in the mail, or will be able to upgrade to the storm2 for the buy 1 get 1 deal?
    I would call VZW CS and they can clairify the details of the offer
    11-13-09 09:55 PM
    The card you recieved was probably for the primary line on the account which is available for a 1 year upgrade. Unfortunately, its only the primary line that gets this upgrade not the secondary. OR do as stated above!
    11-13-09 09:56 PM
    Actually the number it was sent for was the secondary line. last week I received a email about my secondary line and then a couple day later I received the same email about the primary line. I guess i'll just have to see if I get anything for my other line.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 10:51 PM
    It seems quite possible. Ask customer care. The answer to any question you don't ask is automatically no. Can't go wrong with a question

I may call I'm happy with my phone but would like the storm2. I was going to go over to the Verizon store today and try the driod and the storm2, but I never made it over. Maybe I'll try to make it to the store tomorrow.

11-13-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD