You know it had to be started.

My first one ordered Friday 3am CDT arrived.

2nd Via retentions (Ordered Tuesday) Backordered.

3rd Via Web (Ordered Thursday) Backordered.

How about others?
    05-16-08 05:28 PM
    Just wait until the BOLD releases. This will be even worse on orders!
    05-16-08 07:01 PM
    And I thankfully will not be a part of the madness that I am sure will be BOLD's release. I am over the moon with my Curve. It does everything I need it to do. When they enable MMS I will be good to go. I love this phone, and besides, the BOLD is too big for me. And Wi-Fi doesn't really matter to me. I had a Wi-Fi enabled phone (Tilt with AT&T) and never used it even once. So I have my dream phone, SEP, and i'm not calling customer care for anything.
    05-17-08 09:10 AM
    That is why the SEP is the best way to go...
    05-17-08 07:25 PM
    i ordered mine on Thursday April 15th and it arrived in the mail on Friday April the 16th..if you push hard enough you can get the sipping, and the upgrade fee waived. I told them that i did not want to pay the tax also since they charge you tax on the original price not the price you pay. after some talking with the rep she gave me a $50 credit if i payed the tax.. I agreed got the phone and now im just waiting for my contract to end so i can activate my BB
    05-18-08 01:37 AM
    You know it had to be started.

My first one ordered Friday 3am CDT arrived.

2nd Via retentions (Ordered Tuesday) Backordered.

3rd Via Web (Ordered Thursday) Backordered.

How about others?
    I ordered tuesday (2) curves through retentions and received them both on wed. I ordered around 2pm Tuesday.
    05-18-08 04:24 PM
    And I thankfully will not be a part of the madness that I am sure will be BOLD's release. I am over the moon with my Curve. It does everything I need it to do. When they enable MMS I will be good to go. I love this phone, and besides, the BOLD is too big for me. And Wi-Fi doesn't really matter to me. I had a Wi-Fi enabled phone (Tilt with AT&T) and never used it even once. So I have my dream phone, SEP, and i'm not calling customer care for anything.
    Wi-Fi is a lot faster than even EVDO. That makes the difference for some people. But if that doesn't matter to you the Curve is great!
    05-19-08 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD