Tried sending several video mms messages to my Iphone and work bb curve from my S2. They seem like they are sending fine, But I get a message on the receiving devices saying the video was not attached due to format or size. I'm shooting very short clips in mms mode. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Last edited by ThePcPilot; 11-13-09 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Typo
    11-13-09 07:06 PM
    just sent a 7 second video from my S2 to myself and it worked fine, it auto played as soon as i opened it too.
    11-13-09 08:02 PM
    Have you gone into your video camera options and changed the video format from normal to MMS mode? That might help with the size problem.
    11-13-09 10:28 PM
    I was going to say the same thing. I changed my settings and it sent the mms video just fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 11:39 PM
    Tried sending several video mms messages to my Iphone and work bb curve from my S2. They seem like they are sending fine, But I get a message on the receiving devices saying the video was not attached due to format or size. I'm shooting very short clips in mms mode. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Mines works fine and inmms mode it sends with no issues.
    11-14-09 12:15 AM
    I have the same problem sending to the iPhone from my S1. I think it is someething wiith ATT@T maybe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 04:09 AM
    I can send them and recieve them fine if I send them to myself on
    the BB S2. Yes they are shot in MMS mode and are very short.
    The problem seems to be receiving them on my other two devices on AT&T & Tmobile. Can someone test sending them to a different carrier?
    11-14-09 04:25 AM
    So, Nobody can test sending an MMS video from their S2 to a non verizon phone? Would like to know if it's just me or can be duplicated.
    Verizon says they have no known issues.
    11-14-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD