1. I have a notification on my phone (web browser globe), but I don't know what it stands for? Its like the little icon that says I have a text, but instead its a globe. What is this?

2. My bluetooth is not being recognized by my laptop. I think I need Storm2 Bluetooth drivers for my dell. Any idea where to get the drivers?

3. My facebook application is not working. Updates are not being shown on my phone. Any ideas? Any one else having this problem?
    11-13-09 06:06 PM
    Anyone got any ideas? Thanks,
    11-13-09 07:01 PM
    I have been using the Storm 2 for a week now and have no problems.

Some BlackBerry Enterprise Servers will show a "Desktop" icon that is a black sphere with white outline for email. Is that the icon you see?

As for facebook, I don't use it on my storm 2.

As for bluetooth. Go to bluetooth, press the menu button and go to options, make sure it is set to discoverable by other devices.

Not sure why you want a laptop to see it via bluetooth, just use the USB cable.
    11-13-09 07:04 PM
    I have been using the Storm 2 for a week now and have no problems.

Some BlackBerry Enterprise Servers will show a "Desktop" icon that is a black sphere with white outline for email. Is that the icon you see?

As for facebook, I don't use it on my storm 2.

As for bluetooth. Go to bluetooth, press the menu button and go to options, make sure it is set to discoverable by other devices.

Not sure why you want a laptop to see it via bluetooth, just use the USB cable.
    Hey, thanks for the help.

With regards to the first thing, the icon just popped up yday while I was surfing the net on my Storm2. Its in fact a yellow sphere, with a white outline....its not a major issue obviously, just annoying to see a notification on my homescreen.....
    11-13-09 07:51 PM
    APP World update?
    11-13-09 08:15 PM
    APP World update?
    oh maybe. thx. so how do i remove it? Sorry for the stupid newbie question
    11-14-09 06:47 AM
    It is an app world update... meaning one of your apps that you downloaded from app world has a update available. You can remove the alert by deleting the app world message in your messages application.
    11-14-09 06:59 AM
    Or updating the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 07:04 AM
    damn, u guys were right.

Thanks! Apparently it was a video message from youtube or so nonsense.

Cheers guys!
    11-14-09 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD