This afternoon my S2 has started doing random reboots for no reason. I haven't had an issue with this at all. What's the deal?
    11-13-09 05:46 PM
    Ok my phone just shut down completetly. I thought it was rebooting again but it never came back on. Anybody know what could be going on with this thing?
    11-13-09 05:57 PM
    I returned my Storm 2 to the store because the slightest tap and it would reboot. They exchanged it for a brand new one and even gave me the memory card.
    11-13-09 06:41 PM
    My also did it to me maybe 20 times earlier today. It hasn't done it for about 45 minutes. I was on a call with my boss, hung up, replied to a text, then it froze for a second them rebooted for about 2 hours. I'm exchanging it tomorrow for sure
    11-13-09 08:26 PM
    I know mine wasn't due to a loose battery and all the third party alps I had were on my phone since about the 3rd or so. Pretty strange to me
    11-13-09 08:58 PM
    Something's not right. Mine has never rebooted. Go get that checked out.
    11-13-09 08:59 PM
    Mine was rebooting when it got bumped on the bottom of the phone. Not even rebooting, like starting to reboot then would freeze, I would have to do a battery pull to get it back. That was yesterday and two days ago. Now today I have been trying to get it to do it and it wont. It hasnt reset at all today. Odd??
    11-13-09 09:49 PM
    I had the issue of it randomly rebooting after a very short fall. less than an inch. Like after I finished a test and set it down it would reboot. i read about the bad batteries on here so I went to the verizon store. Could not get the phone to do it again. I put the verizon sim behind the battery and it hasn't done it anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 11:06 PM
    My S2 reboots randomly and sometimes freezes during reboot causing me to have to do a battery pull and do the whole process over again. WTF?
    11-16-09 04:01 PM
    Mine rebooted on it's own once. But it was in my back pocket when I was unloading a pickup truck, so I assumed the batter just got jarred loose.
    11-16-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD