I'm having a problem with the app. I have it set to update every 15 but the last time it updated was 43 hours ago....The updating text shows at the bottom of the screen but it never goes away. This happened to me once before, and I ended just uninstalling and resintalling it for it to work again.

I'm kind of lazy to go thru that process, so I'm turning to the crackberry community to see if this has ever happened to them. Solutions?
    11-13-09 05:24 PM
    I have had many problems with the app not updating. It will be raining out and the icon shows sun. I wound up going back to weatherbug....its still the best IMHO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 06:32 PM
    try manually updating it or try deleting and re adding your location

11-13-09 08:23 PM
    Well mine today just crapped out and i deleted it , reinstalled it , and an error shows up .

I'm on the hunt for another weather app :-(
    11-20-09 06:48 PM
    Weatherbug is the best for me so far

11-20-09 06:55 PM
    Never had a problem yet. Program works great but there seems to always be a minority that programs do not work correctly for. Are you using GPS location? If so, do you have the GPS set up correctly on the phone. Are you in an area with good signal? Have you tried to manually update in an area with a good signal? How many locations do you have? I have:
    1 - GPS location (to follow me around)
    2 - my home zip code
    3 - my work location zip code
    4 - my river home zip code.

All work correctly and have for a long time. Check out my questions and see what happens.
    11-21-09 04:14 PM
    I have never had problems with berryweather updating but I have found that it updates better if I enter my home zip code rather than have it set to GPS. I have it set to update every 30 minutes.

Where I live, the icons in BBweather are more accurate than Berryweather. I have both installed, but I love the customized radar feature in Berryweather. Gotta have the customized radar.
    11-21-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD