Well, as most of you have experienced. The Bold is amazing. Ive tried the 8900 as well as the Storm. Have yet to try the 9700, but Im gonna stick to the 9000 for a while longer.
    Since I got it, I havent replaced the bezel or battery door and its pretty scratched up
    Just placed my order on dealsishop.com for a new bezel, keyboard, and battery door. Its gonna be like a "new" phone!
    Has anyone else done that? Liked your phone so much that you just replace the outer parts to make it "new" again?
    11-13-09 04:15 PM
    Well, as most of you have experienced. The Bold is amazing. Ive tried the 8900 as well as the Storm. Have yet to try the 9700, but Im gonna stick to the 9000 for a while longer.
    Since I got it, I havent replaced the bezel or battery door and its pretty scratched up
    Just placed my order on dealsishop.com for a new bezel, keyboard, and battery door. Its gonna be like a "new" phone!
    Has anyone else done that? Liked your phone so much that you just replace the outer parts to make it "new" again?
    YES!!! You should have looked at Wholesale BlackBerry Bold 9000 Phone - Dropship wholesale BlackBerry Bold 9000 Phone - Discount wholesale BlackBerry Bold 9000 Phone from china

They offer quality pieces as well.
    11-13-09 05:32 PM
    Just did this whole process a few weeks ago! it actually felt like getting a new phone afterwards i must admit...and i also purchased all my parts from dealsishop, all were great quality and shipping was quick! you will be very satisfied!
    11-13-09 06:57 PM
    I do that, I won't change my device because there is a new one. If it does what I need, I'm happy.
    11-13-09 08:08 PM
    I change my housing every so often. I won't get another BlackBerry until RIM comes out with another Bold 9000 sized phone. I love the size of this BB & I won't give it up lol.
    11-13-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD