is there supposed to be more themes available already installed on my s2? i can get to the theme menue, but only one is available(the original).
    11-13-09 07:24 AM
    I make several Themes for the S2
    11-13-09 07:57 AM
    No, the Storm2 only comes with one theme unfortunately. You are able to customize it though.

BB Menu > Options > Theme Options
    11-13-09 07:58 AM
    I make several Themes for the S2
    Yeah you do.....very good too.

@ OP....I recommend the Professional Grunge 151 Theme.....awesome!!
    11-13-09 08:26 AM
    I've been wanting to play around with some things that people make around here but I'm wondering if it will cause a lot of lag and weird behavior. What are your thoughts or experiences with that?
    11-13-09 08:43 AM
    hit or miss. You just need to try them out unfortunately. Legolus' theme seem to run great with no lag at all. I've had some luck with some others too. The ones that try to emulate other OS's seem to give me major lag issues.
    11-13-09 08:52 AM
    Thanks for the info. I think I'll take a look at some of Legolus's themes to start out with.
    11-13-09 09:03 AM
    I just got the Pad theme which is absolutely fantastic very clean and vibrant with no lag!
    11-13-09 10:06 AM
    I just bought something called Today Plus off this site for about 5 or 6 bucks and it is a winner. My only problem with it is that texts don't show up in the "messages" thing on the home page, only emails and missed calls.
    11-13-09 11:03 AM
    We should start seeing more theme now that this is out...
    http://crackberry.com/quick-look-bla...er-5-0-experts
    11-13-09 12:53 PM
    No, the Storm2 only comes with one theme unfortunately. You are able to customize it though.

BB Menu > Options > Theme Options
    i guess i dont understand how to customize. ive been to this menu but it wont let me do anything. is it a secret?
    11-13-09 02:46 PM
    Actually, to customize, you have to go to your app screen (not home screen) and hit the BB menu >options. That will let you customize the currently selected theme. The advice above was to change themes when/if you download new ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 02:49 PM
    You should try out the 9550 themes. There are some themes which were updated with the new Studio 5.0 software. Just take a look around. You can d/l them try it out. If you dont like them, you can always delete them.

One thing to note :

If you have, like i do, certain folders that you created, they will not exist on any other them that you install. you would have to recreate them again.

Its a matter of finding that perfect one. Which at this time is like searching for the holy grail.

Good Luck
    11-13-09 03:44 PM
    I have been using PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry! for years. They have themes for everything.

I just downloaded the iPhone (don't want to hear it) theme and LOVE it.

You will need to register,...worth the time. FYI Ya'll.
    11-13-09 03:48 PM
    Free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free, ....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....f ree,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,. ...free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....fr ee,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,.. ..free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....fre e,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,... .free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free ,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,.... free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free, ....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....f ree,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,. ...free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....fr ee,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,.. ..free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....fre e,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,... .free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free ,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,.... free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free, ....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....f ree,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,. ...free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....fr ee,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,.. ..free,....free,....free,....free,....free,....fre e,....free,....free,....free,....free,....free,... .free.
    11-13-09 03:49 PM
    I'mloving the droid theme right now
    01-11-10 04:31 PM
    help !!!! got the new storm trying to set it up where can i get help? also trying to change theme but all that comes up is there is insufficient network coverage to process download what can i do???
    01-11-10 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD