Has anyone's screen lock functioning weird? Mine some times locks, but the screen doesn't get firm when it locks or , this started this morning, when it locks, the screen doesn't go black.

So far a battery pull fixes this, just wondering if anyone has run into something like this?
    11-13-09 05:35 AM
    after you lock it, you're supposed to wait like 2 seconds before touching the screen...
    11-13-09 05:38 AM
    Also note that only the main screen is locked while the 4 screen buttons
    on bottom are not locked and will bring you to the screen and ask you to press unlock or send
    11-13-09 06:17 AM
    Also note that only the main screen is locked while the 4 screen buttons
    on bottom are not locked and will bring you to the screen and ask you to press unlock or send
    is there a way to change this setting?
    11-13-09 12:12 PM
    after you lock it, you're supposed to wait like 2 seconds before touching the screen...

I know that.

This is a intermittent issue that a battery pull has fixed for me so far. I just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else.
    11-13-09 06:51 PM
    Has anyone's screen lock functioning weird? Mine some times locks, but the screen doesn't get firm when it locks or , this started this morning, when it locks, the screen doesn't go black.

So far a battery pull fixes this, just wondering if anyone has run into something like this?
    I ran into this same problem yesterday. (The screen not getting firm.) A battery pull fixed the problem.
    11-14-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD