Gotta give it up to RIM and BlackBerry on this one. I was typing a txt message and made a mistake and quickly hit the backspace button a few times. I got a black error box that popped up for a second and went away but what I definitley caught was "Input Error Phone is being ********" LOL!

Has anyone else got this? BTW i'm running .328
    11-12-09 10:10 PM
    It doesn't say ********, it says restarted. I've seen the same message.

EDIT: Here is a screen shot of what it looks like:

Last edited by Nachos Libres; 11-12-09 at 10:38 PM.
    11-12-09 10:27 PM
    Umm... screenshot or it didn't happen. Honestly, if a multi-billion dollar comany puts the word "********" anywhere near their product, you would have protests and boycotts and other nonsense about how non-PC it is or whatever, and everyone in the world is worried about being sued by everyone else because everyone is offended by everything anymore, so yeah, not gonna happen.
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 11-12-09 at 10:35 PM.
    11-12-09 10:32 PM
    Oooof! I thought it might be one of those little secret things that are in lots of the Disney movies. But, that would have been very bad; I guess I'm just hypersensitive to that type of thing because I work with people with disabilities and the "r" word is not one that we use or like to see. I have seen some pretty funny word suggestions at times, though. I'm sure some get sent out like that and that's why my signature line is: "Sent from my BlackBerry Storm; please excuse the typos."
    11-12-09 10:34 PM
    Umm... screenshot or it didn't happen. Honestly, if a multi-billion dollar comany puts the word "********" anywhere near their product, you would have protests and boycotts and other nonsense about how non-PC it is or whatever, and everyone in the world is worried about being sued by everyone else because everyone is offended by everything anymore, so yeah, not gonna happen.
    Dude I'm all with you on the PC crap,but using the word ******** is beyond that.I know a family that has a "********" child it it doesn't offend them as much as it hurts them deeply.
    11-13-09 02:16 AM
    Dude I'm all with you on the PC crap,but using the word ******** is beyond that.I know a family that has a "********" child it it doesn't offend them as much as it hurts them deeply.
    Same thing, everyone is so worried about offending everyone else, then ppl get sue-happy, then it all goes to ****
    11-13-09 10:25 PM
    This is the most ******** thread I've ever seen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 12:45 AM
    ...if a multi-billion dollar comany puts the word "********" anywhere near their product, you would have protests and boycotts and other nonsense about how non-PC it is or whatever...
    You mean like this? (36 seconds)
    11-14-09 06:09 AM
    You mean like this? (36 seconds)
    Nice try... thats actually French for "Delay" or something like that.
    11-14-09 10:59 AM
    This is the most ******** thread I've ever seen.

Hahahaha........good stuff!!!!!!!! The error message should say something to that effect tho...just not ********. Maybe like the phone is being mentally challenged....

11-14-09 12:20 PM
    Considering that the phone has no mentality, I'm offended by that. I'll sue if you say it again! lol. I'm with CSalem tho, it really should say that. I get it often, and it freezes my phone for a minute.
    "Phone having seizure. Return in a few hours" sounds better.
    11-14-09 12:51 PM
    Hey, ****** zee thraw-toles, ******** pie-lote, what's zee difference? Oui?
    11-14-09 05:10 PM
    Yep or "late" lol

11-14-09 05:28 PM
    i got to error message the othre day and i thought i saw ******** too
    11-14-09 05:52 PM
    Yep or "late" lol
    11-15-09 03:38 AM
    It's weird, everytime I get that error message, it never actually restarts...I've got it a few times..
    11-15-09 09:40 AM
    It's weird, everytime I get that error message, it never actually restarts...I've got it a few times..
    That's because, while the error message might not be ********, the phone often is.
    11-15-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD