I'm looking into getting my first Blackberry. Not sure which one to choose. I will be using it a lot for web browsing, and for my Sling-Box as well. Just wondering your thoughts on the pros and cons for both. Thanks in advance!
    11-12-09 03:32 PM
    I'm looking into getting my first Blackberry. Not sure which one to choose. I will be using it a lot for web browsing, and for my Sling-Box as well. Just wondering your thoughts on the pros and cons for both. Thanks in advance!
    Web browsing isn't particularly spectacular on either. Sling-Box would perform the same, aside from the smaller screen on 9700.

Other things to consider
    1) 9700 has physical keyboard, storm 2 does not.

2) 9700 is not capable for supporting openGL, Storm 2 can support openGL. (this is good if you want 3d apps and games)

3) Storm 2 has a touchscreen, which is kind of slick. 9700 lacks touchscreen, but has trackpad and physical keyboard, which are also great.
    11-12-09 05:09 PM
    Web browsing isn't particularly spectacular on either. Sling-Box would perform the same, aside from the smaller screen on 9700.

Other things to consider
    1) 9700 has physical keyboard, storm 2 does not.

2) 9700 is not capable for supporting openGL, Storm 2 can support openGL. (this is good if you want 3d apps and games)

3) Storm 2 has a touchscreen, which is kind of slick. 9700 lacks touchscreen, but has trackpad and physical keyboard, which are also great.
    thanks.
    So the web browsing is equally as easy/hard to navigate on both phones?
    11-12-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD