The best feature to me of the S2 and any BB is the notification light taht I can spot across the room. I hated my old RAZR where I never knew i had a message unless i opened the phone or waited for the reminder beep every XXX minutes.

The iPhone doesn't even have a notification light.

With BerryBuzz and having a different color light coded for each type of notification... green - personal email, blue - work email, purple - text message. orange - pix message etc.

It's prob not a big deal to most, but i love immediately being able to see from across teh room, even when the phone is on silent, if there is a new message waiting or not.

Does the Droid have anything similar?

ps- With berrybuzz i customized my normal profile, that i always keep on... so that for a phone call, my S2 vibrates first 4 times... then rings so i can grab the phone before it goes off in a meeting or without disturbing others at work...
    11-12-09 12:16 AM
    Don't quote me on this because I'm too lazy to investigate videos on Youtube, but I'm pretty sure the Droid also has a notification light in the upper right hand corner.
    11-12-09 12:22 AM
    Don't quote me on this because I'm too lazy to investigate videos on Youtube, but I'm pretty sure the Droid also has a notification light in the upper right hand corner.
    yes, it does.
    11-12-09 12:24 AM
    Hahaha! Is it sad that I laughed because I was quoted?

Thanks for clearing that up; I can now store away the information as a known fact.
    11-12-09 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD