Hey Crackberry peeps, I have a new one for ya. For some reason my Flip is not displaying who incoming calls are from on the front screen. It will ring correctly, and the custom ring tones work fine, but no display.

Conversely, my alarm doesn't always want to ring. I have no idea why it does this, just randomly decides not to ring. I would love to have these problems fixed.
    11-11-09 11:00 PM
    My front screen also no longer displays anything when getting a call or text. And when I just pull it out to find out what time it is, all i get is the T-mobile splash on a white screen on the front. This is really annoying. I recently did an OS reinstall because RIM had to confirm that my Bluetooth died (confirmed so they're sending me a warranty replacement and making me pay $10 for shipping ... but that's for another post). It was after the reinstall that it started doing this. I just did another reinstall but front screen still doesn't work. Any ideas?

UPDATE: Problem solved by following advice in this thread called "my-blackberry-8220-outside-screen-stopped-working" in this same forum.
    Last edited by hab94; 11-12-09 at 04:19 PM.
    11-12-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD