Hey guys. I have a couple of bucks burning a whole in the memory of my Droid. Any good apps worth getting? Anyone have any info on anything for weather? I miss berry weather. Anything close to it?
    11-11-09 12:23 PM
    I recommend Weather Widgets with its forecast add-on app. It gives a choice of four widget sizes from tiny up to htc-style flip clock with weather. You can set the flip clock so that if you tap the time it will take you to the alarm clock or tap the weather and it will launch your favorite weather app.

I use the flip clock widget and set it to launch weather bug when I tap the weather.
    11-11-09 12:28 PM
    I recommend Weather Widgets with its forecast add-on app. It gives a choice of four widget sizes from tiny up to htc-style flip clock with weather. You can set the flip clock so that if you tap the time it will take you to the alarm clock or tap the weather and it will launch your favorite weather app.

I use the flip clock widget and set it to launch weather bug when I tap the weather.
    Thanks for the tip. HTC nailed that flip clock/weather widget. Glad to finally have it.
    11-11-09 12:55 PM
    Got the weather widgets. Awesome app! Thanks
    11-11-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD