How is everyone liking their S2? Would love to hear some feedback my contact is up with AT&T at the end of December and definately want this phone. I think current user's reviews are a great way to determine the purchase of a new phone.

How is the touchscreen, wifi, etc? Also can I move my current # from AT&T to Verizon?

All comments welcome and thanks in advance....this phone will be my first BB!
    11-11-09 11:12 AM
    I hate to be the guy that tells you to search, but there are tons of threads in this forum which have peoples opinions on the S2 and comparing it to the iPhone and Droid. And screaming in caps to be answered won't get you too far either.

Yes you can port your number from ATT to Verizon.
    11-11-09 11:16 AM
    How is everyone liking their S2? Would love to hear some feedback my contact is up with AT&T at the end of December and definately want this phone. I think current user's reviews are a great way to determine the purchase of a new phone.

How is the touchscreen, wifi, etc? Also can I move my current # from AT&T to Verizon?

This phone is awesome. I love it.

I ported my ATT # over to Verizon with no issues. It took like an hour or so and it was up and running.

I took the touchscreen plunge and will never look back. This phone is perfect. The typing is the best part. i am officially faster on it now than I was on my Bold and that is saying something. I could fly typing on my Bold.

There is just no comparison TBH.
    11-11-09 11:17 AM
    I hate to be the guy that tells you to search, but there are tons of threads in this forum which have peoples opinions on the S2 and comparing it to the iPhone and Droid. And screaming in caps to be answered won't get you too far either.

Yes you can port your number from ATT to Verizon.
    Sorry for the CAPS! Don't be such a ****** and if you don't want to answer the question then leave it alone. I am excited god forbid I ask other people opinions in one thread.

GO YANKS GO YANKS UR A D O U C H E!
    11-11-09 11:27 AM

I had an S1 and returned it in 8 days (back in april) due to OS issues such as freezing, spontaneous reboots, and other issues.

The 2 S2's we have (wife and I) work great. Like night and day, mostly due to the newer OS 5.0.0.320). Very bright/vibrant screen, typing is "ok" on the screen, call quality is good, loud speakerphone. Messaging is this phone's forte--NOT internet browsing.

You can always try it for 30 days and port your number over if you plan on keeping it.
    11-11-09 11:31 AM
    I am absolutely loving my S2 I honestly think after my two years I am going to wait unless something dramatically better comes along I really won't switch this phone is all to perfect for my personal needs and wants. But it is all based on
    11-11-09 11:38 AM
    I love it man! I recommend you get it. And as the previous poster said you can always return it after 30 days, but i doubt you will
    11-11-09 11:41 AM
    The S2 is probably the best BB i have ever used, and will ever use (until the S3 comes out )
    11-11-09 11:50 AM
    It arguably the best BB out right now. There are a few annoying bugs (last night my BBM would not shift to landscape) but i they are nothing compared to how the storm 1 was. The screen feels like a mushy mess at first (for me) but within 2 hours i was blazing on it. I'd say faster than any real keyboard BBs i've had. Overall i like my Storm 2 very much just needs improved battery life.
    11-11-09 11:50 AM
    As first time BB users, my wife and I absolutely love our Storm2's. I had a voyager before and this touch screen rocks! My wife is a first time touch screen user and she is picking it up quickly.
    11-11-09 12:05 PM
    First time Blackberry user here also, love my Storm 2!
    11-11-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD