BeDroid for the Blackberry Storm/Storm2

Buy It In the App Store

The Video can be seen
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 11-19-09 at 07:11 PM.
    11-10-09 11:06 PM
    hmm how do i set up my homescreen like the one to the right?
    11-10-09 11:54 PM
    hmm how do i set up my homescreen like the one to the right?
    just unlock the phone by pushing the green button

relock using hidden button shown below

Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 11-20-09 at 02:27 PM.
    11-11-09 12:03 AM
    Very nice!

I will definitely look into this theme!

How is it with lag? animations and stuff like the locking and sliding have been slow on my phone, are they the same with this theme, or has the new 5.0 plazmic fixed this?

oh, and is it wallpaper friendly?
    11-11-09 01:08 AM
    i would like to see how it runs before i buy..maybe a short video demo?
    11-11-09 02:19 AM
    I'm really liking this theme so far. Looks really good. The only thing that bugs me is that I can't see the full date in the white top bar. I don't know if its the theme or maybe my settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 05:21 AM
    Would buy it if it had a weather spot? Looks great nice job!

11-11-09 08:43 AM
    $6.99? is the theme on sale?
    11-11-09 09:05 AM
    Very nice!

I will definitely look into this theme!

How is it with lag? animations and stuff like the locking and sliding have been slow on my phone, are they the same with this theme, or has the new 5.0 plazmic fixed this?

oh, and is it wallpaper friendly?
    There is absoloutely no lag, i hand coded the whole SVG so this would be the case (video to come)
    it is been fixed, and everything but the "lock screen are wall paper friendly"

i would like to see how it runs before i buy..maybe a short video demo?
    Video is coming

I'm really liking this theme so far. Looks really good. The only thing that bugs me is that I can't see the full date in the white top bar. I don't know if its the theme or maybe my settings.

I am fixing the date you will have an update soon, Longest day of the year but my fault none the less

Would buy it if it had a weather spot? Looks great nice job!

$6.99? is the theme on sale?
    its on sale for 3.99 for some reason the sale didnt take the first time
    11-11-09 09:35 AM
    Just bought the theme, liking it somewhat. Just a couple requests...

I second the weather spot option, w/o any titles on the homescreen or on the slideup screen the weather icon is somewhat useless.

Also, any possibility of making shortcuts at the top of the Homescreen for controlling the Profiles and Clock?

Otherwise, great great theme.
    11-11-09 10:18 AM
    Just bought the theme, liking it somewhat. Just a couple requests...

I second the weather spot option, w/o any titles on the homescreen or on the slideup screen the weather icon is somewhat useless.

Also, any possibility of making shortcuts at the top of the Homescreen for controlling the Profiles and Clock?

Otherwise, great great theme.
    i will look into the weather icon see if i can find a place where it looks good.

i have just pushed out an update that fixes the date issue
    11-11-09 11:17 AM
    Weather version without status text now available.

(Screenshot coming soon)

For those of you who purchased non weather version and would like to switch to weather please email support and we will get that taken care of for you.

Thanks

11-11-09 03:22 PM
    [QUOTE=wowthatisrandom;4064575]Weather version without status text now available.

(Screenshot coming soon)

For those of you who purchased non weather version and would like to switch to weather please email support and we will get that taken care of for you.

Thanks

QUOTE]

Awesome, looks like I might have to try this! One thing though.....is this a hidden today theme, and if not, can you make one?

11-11-09 03:31 PM
    hey its not a hidden today, and really cant be with the pull up menu.

and the quality is higher, this was taking in low quality by a friend w a storm 2

and the screenshot for weather (They both no include the new banner)

11-12-09 10:56 AM
    it's not possible with hidden today ?? Because I love your theme but...
    11-12-09 11:29 AM
    it's not possible with hidden today ?? Because I love your theme but...
    hidden today is obviously possible but it wouldnt work w the theme, if you had nething that uses the hidden today in the pull up menu it would be on top of all the icons.
    11-12-09 05:35 PM
    really thinking of buying this.. a video would be awesome! sounds like there's no lag..and how is the battery life?
    11-12-09 09:45 PM
    Finally bought this theme......didn't realize the txt for the weather icon wouldn't show, but all and all great theme!

11-13-09 08:31 AM
    really thinking of buying this.. a video would be awesome! sounds like there's no lag..and how is the battery life?
    we are in the process of making a video camera was dead last night and didnt want to make one on the simulator bc we really want to show that the theme is lag free.

Finally bought this theme......didn't realize the txt for the weather icon wouldn't show, but all and all great theme!

thanks for the compliment, unfortunately since the animated themes have to be built in composer there is no way to add that text for the weather, i suggest looking into berryweather as it shows the weather in the actual icon. (see the screenshot in post 1)
    11-13-09 09:49 AM
    Wow. I might have to look into this. I haven't really wanted a theme for my Storm 2, but this looks great. As soon as I see a video, I might make the purchase.
    11-13-09 10:02 AM
    finally purchased and am really enjoying this theme. the only things in my opinion that it needs is for your custom lock screen to work in landscape (its kind of pointless when using the lock for it to not work if phone is turned) can this be fixed? b/c i really like your lock screen. also if you could make a spot (such as touching middle of screen) to hide the double docks, this would be awesome. just giving my 2cents, thanks!
    11-13-09 01:01 PM
    finally purchased and am really enjoying this theme. the only things in my opinion that it needs is for your custom lock screen to work in landscape (its kind of pointless when using the lock for it to not work if phone is turned) can this be fixed? b/c i really like your lock screen. also if you could make a spot (such as touching middle of screen) to hide the double docks, this would be awesome. just giving my 2cents, thanks!
    hey i will look into the hiding of all the docks, but i think the lock screen as cool as it would be to have it in both might make the theme start to lag, when you get all that animation happening the phone doesnt always respond to nice to it. but i may try and see what happens.

thanks for the suggestions and i hope ur liking the theme!
    11-13-09 01:45 PM
    the video can be seen here

11-13-09 02:29 PM
    Just got an update notice....what changed?

11-13-09 02:30 PM
    Just got an update notice....what changed?

Version 1.2 released

updated all the call screens... see images below

11-13-09 03:10 PM
465 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD