I'm looking for a texas hold 'em poker app for the storm that i can use to play online against other people. I have Phil Hellmuth's but it's only fair and doesn't offer online play. I've searched and can't find any good answers. I've looked thru the App World but the reviews are all crappy and most don't mention whether they are using it on the storm or another BB.

So....is anyone playing online on their storm? Recommendations?

Thx
    11-10-09 08:56 AM
    lol, BUMP!!! Anything out there???????
    05-09-10 05:30 PM
    Texas Hold'em King 3 is the one I have. Online play. Runs great on Storm 1 with OS 5.0.419
    05-21-10 03:54 AM
    Installed GTWorld Texas Holdemp from AppWorld last week. As you may know, GTWorld offers an app for each card game, but the same profile with money is used for all; I have both Texas Holdem and Blackjack. The Blackjack works well, but the Texas Holdem connectivity still needs some work. i initially didn't like it since I kept getting disconnected but realized that you get disconnected if you wait too long passed the allotted indicated by a buzzer (if sound is on). You still do get randomly disconnected for reasons otherwise, but it's worth it, since the game itself is fun and requires attention due to reason above.

GT world apps are free, but the credits need to be purchased after the free 1000 credits given per day if logged in.
    05-21-10 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD