Newbie post, sorry!

I have my blackberry storm (9500) only had it since Firday, so still getting used to it. I love it btw!

I managed to set up my AOL email account on the phone, and at first the email was working well.

I now cannot get any email to this account on my phone. I emailed my AOL account from my work email, nothing. If I use my phone to email my AOL account, it comes through straight away.

When I got home yesterday I checked my email on my laptop, and found I had a few, but they had not come through to my BB.

From what I have read from searching, it takes 15 minutes maybe more for a new email to come through, so I can understand a delay, but to not get them at all?
    I have I been a tit and set some setting wrong?
    I have also done a battery pull and resent my service books.
    Any help would be great!!
    11-10-09 07:19 AM
    AOL has stopped working for me too. I got a message on my BB sayig I needd to validate my AOL account. I went to AOL to do it and it just keeps sending me to the "get a free aol account" screen, telling me I need to reactivate my free account.

WTF????????????????
    11-10-09 08:06 AM
    Hmm, seems like it might be an AOL problem them.
    11-10-09 08:10 AM
    Do you have a free aol account?
    11-10-09 08:16 AM
    Same issue. Interestingly I don't get the message when using Firefox. When using IE I get a message to sign up to the "new AOL" even though I already have a free account. Everytime I try to submit, it takes me in circle back to the sign up page. And I have gotten the validate request on my BB since this AM. I checked and there was an email that came in at 4AM EST so this is obviously an AOL issue that developed early this AM.
    11-10-09 08:52 AM
    Just go into manage internet email and change the password of the account or re-enter the password, after that resend your service books and you should be good
    11-10-09 08:55 AM
    Well, the validate option just started working on BB email setup. Earlier this AM, I received an error message.
    11-10-09 09:04 AM
    I have a free account and received an email to called "email account information" saying all set up, should start getting emails in 20 mins.

Still no emails.......
    11-10-09 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD