Hello everybody, I am just making this thread to have a constant stream of when updates are released for my themes to make them 5.0 compatible and take advantage of the new Theme Studio features (specifically Transitions)
    When the theme is updated, if you have purchased it, you should receive an update in your email telling you so!
    (THE UPDATE EMAIL MAY TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS)

IF WHEN UPDATING THE THEME AND ACTIVATING THE NEW VERSION, YOUR HOMESCREEN LOOKS LIKE THE DEFAULT PRECISION ZEN BUT WITH THE NEW THEME ICONS THEN DO THE FOLLOWING:

Go to Options>Themes>Highlight the chosen theme>Hit the BB Key>Select Reset Theme Defaults

THEMES IN GREY ARE NOT COMPLETED
    THEMES IN BLUE ARE COMPLETELY UPDATED

(Click theme name to visit official thread)

Crisp and Clean Monster Theme
    Curve
    HTC Touch Slide
    Optix
    osKD
    Mac OS Crystal
    Perspective
    Phosphoresce
    StormKick
    Vista Complete
    xCite
    xTreme
    Xune
    Last edited by kdjayo; 02-02-10 at 01:28 PM.
    11-09-09 07:29 PM
    Not a bad idea.
    11-09-09 07:34 PM
    Not a bad idea.
    IT sure isnt, my hebrew friend! :P

(Few themes updated already)
    11-09-09 08:01 PM
    IT sure isnt, my hebrew friend! :P

(Few themes updated already)
    Ahh, you know that's hella fresh!
    11-09-09 08:14 PM
    Cant wait for the updates!

The new theme builder seems pretty sweet so far.
    11-09-09 08:27 PM
    So the ones that you're done with are ready for download now, or after the email?
    11-09-09 08:35 PM
    man i happy. ive been useing the touch slide theme and on the main screen i dont get any updates on my youmail app or weather app. i have to press the menu key to see if the weather changed and the youmail has new voicemail. i hope this fixed it.
    11-09-09 08:38 PM
    looks like its coming along well kd.

great job, as usual.
    11-09-09 08:42 PM
    So the ones that you're done with are ready for download now, or after the email?
    Nevermind, getting it now.
    11-09-09 08:42 PM
    i just updated to the new 5.0 htc slide theme and it dont work with my storm 2. all it shows is the default sotrm 2 theme. the htc icons show but nothing else.
    11-09-09 08:46 PM
    KD, Love your themes.

My fav is the HTC Touch. I purchased it a while ago however is not under purchased apps in Crackberry store, so I will not get the update emails!!!

Do I need to contact customer service, or can you hook me up?

Thanks
    11-09-09 08:47 PM
    has anyone updated to the htc touch slide that is now version 5.0? because i did and it dont work at all. im very upset. i now lost the old version which sorta worked. now all that happens is the icons but on the main screen all i get is the default theme for verizon with the htc icons. kd is not answering my email. you would think if some one update the theme it would work. someone advise if they got it to work??
    Last edited by idle0095; 11-09-09 at 09:05 PM.
    11-09-09 08:48 PM
    has anyone updated to the htc touch slide that is now version 5.0? because i did and it dont work at all. im very upset. i now lost the old version which sorta worked. now all that happens is the icons but on the main screen all i get is the default theme for verizon with the htc icons. kd is not answering my email. you would think if some one update the theme it would work. someone advise if they got it to work??
    Refer to the thread you started

KD, Love your themes.

My fav is the HTC Touch. I purchased it a while ago however is not under purchased apps in Crackberry store, so I will not get the update emails!!!

Thanks
    Email me at [email protected]
    11-09-09 09:11 PM
    KD, Love your themes.

Thanks
    heard that one before...
    11-09-09 09:43 PM
    IF WHEN UPDATING THE THEME AND ACTIVATING THE NEW VERSION, YOUR HOMESCREEN LOOKS LIKE THE DEFAULT PRECISION ZEN BUT WITH THE NEW THEME ICONS THEN DO THE FOLLOWING:

Go to Options>Themes>Highlight the chosen theme>Hit the BB Key>Select Reset Theme Defaults
    11-09-09 09:51 PM
    I have gotten zero email notices thus far. Secondly, thanks for telling me about the reset thing. I was wondering why that Transitions theme that was updated to 5.0 wasn't working right, haha. I want Optix though That is my favorite one of your themes.
    11-10-09 01:24 AM
    can't wait for xune to be updated. its my favorite app of all

one day ill learn how you did it! lol.
    11-10-09 05:36 AM
    I have gotten zero email notices thus far. Secondly, thanks for telling me about the reset thing. I was wondering why that Transitions theme that was updated to 5.0 wasn't working right, haha. I want Optix though That is my favorite one of your themes.
    just go to wherever site you bought it and upgrade from there.
    11-10-09 11:58 AM
    easier said then done guy according to kd if you got from mobihand some of his updates not showing up on there.... like the update for the monster theme and probly all other themes on mobihand from kd....
    11-10-09 04:46 PM
    easier said then done guy according to kd if you got from mobihand some of his updates not showing up on there.... like the update for the monster theme and probly all other themes on mobihand from kd....
    This is true, I am trying to talk to mobihand about why half of my themes are not sending out updates, and why some people who have purcahsed my themes, can no longer redownload the theme....but it seems to be a rare occurance
    11-11-09 05:25 AM
    Xune has been updated :O Thought id mention that
    11-12-09 11:27 AM
    I just finally finished upgrading all of my themes to be compatible with OS 5.0...

...you should receive an update email with the following message that I will restate here just in case:

"This is an update to make the theme compatible with OS 5.0
    PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY: IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCInG PROBLEMS WITH THE THEME, OR ARE STILL ON OS 4.7, THEN DO NOT APPLY THIS UPGRADE BECAUSE IT MAY CAUSE YOUR THEME TO MALFUNCITON...THIS UPDATE IS FOR 5.0 USERS ONLY! Thanks "

So what this means is, if you ARENT having problems with any of the themes, then dont upgrade! Nothing has been "added" just made compatable for users on OS 5.0...so ya....

It took a while to figure everything out on how to even actually FIX them...but its done!

Check out the first post of this thread if you dont believe me! >:O

(If after 24 hours you dont receive the upgrade email, please email me at [email protected] with proof of purchase and ill hook you up)

Oh, and if youre too lazy to go to the first page of the thread then heres the list -.-

THEMES IN GREY ARE NOT COMPLETED
    THEMES IN BLUE ARE COMPLETELY UPDATED

(Click theme name to visit official thread)

Crisp and Clean Monster Theme
    Curve
    HTC Touch Slide
    Optix
    osKD
    Mac OS Crystal
    Perspective
    Phosphoresce
    StormKick
    Vista Complete
    xCite
    xTreme
    Xune

Last edited by kdjayo; 02-02-10 at 01:30 PM.
    02-02-10 01:24 PM
    I just updated the Vista Complete theme and it seems that the Main Screen is just the generic default 'zen' window...the icons and colors are all there, but the theme itself doesn't seem to apply to the main screen...just a heads up man...tried a restart several times just in case but a 'no-go'
    02-02-10 01:45 PM
    KD.. i picked up phosphoresce a while ago and i think its still a great theme but the start bar could use some more useful apps like BBM and SMS in place of connections/profiles. I would LOVE an update on this.. and maybe a quicklaunch hotspot somewhere while you're at it!

thanks man
    02-02-10 01:53 PM
    I just updated the Vista Complete theme and it seems that the Main Screen is just the generic default 'zen' window...the icons and colors are all there, but the theme itself doesn't seem to apply to the main screen...just a heads up man...tried a restart several times just in case but a 'no-go'
    there are instructions for that problem on the first post...its an issue when upgrading from a theme built with 4.7 to a theme built with 5.0 software
    02-02-10 03:01 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD