Created with the new 5.0 Theme Kit. No White bar issues.This is based upon my OSX Complete theme:OSX Complete - Themes Blackberry Software.
    Its a basic little theme but has a landscape homescreen. Pics Coming soon.

Portrait Homescreen:
    5 Docked Icons 10 Hdden Today lines and a Weather slot

Landscape Homescreen:
    6 Docked Icons 8 Hdden Today lines and a Weather slot

v1:
    http://blueroomsolution.com/Themes/t...me_OSXDual.jad

v2: Same as version 1 but with a new landscape homescreen pic (the same as the app screen wallpaper. Pic coming soon)
    http://blueroomsolution.com/Themes/t..._OSXDualv2.jad

Enjoy the little freebie.

I will be working on updating all my other themes with the new Theme kit out.
    Last edited by mothy; 11-16-09 at 09:44 AM.
    11-09-09 04:54 PM
    pics added
    11-09-09 05:38 PM
    Great theme mothy. Wanted to ask you why on landscape you cannot change the wallpaper. Also the weather bug icon is a tad bit low. Nice theme. I'm loving it thus far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 05:40 PM
    Great theme mothy. Wanted to ask you why on landscape you cannot change the wallpaper. Also the weather bug icon is a tad bit low. Nice theme. I'm loving it thus far.

Well the landscape picture thing is still untouchable it looks like but Ill keep looking into that. Ill adjust the wb icon a little as well, is it low on landscape, portrait or both?
    11-09-09 05:42 PM
    Landscape only. Its running smooth no lag. Like the transitions as wall.

Edit

Also could you change the banner to a black colour from the basic one you have now?
    Last edited by latin_teacher85; 11-09-09 at 05:46 PM.
    11-09-09 05:44 PM
    Cool, Im going to start playing with different transitions tonight and this week.

Ill have a update in a few.
    11-09-09 05:46 PM
    I think the premium version of this one should have a hidden dock that slides in and out. Are you going to edit your xbar theme as well I use that one all the time.

11-09-09 05:48 PM
    I think the premium version of this one should have a hidden dock that slides in and out. Are you going to edit your xbar theme as well I use that one all the time.

Yeah I will update xBar with something maybe a landscape homescreen as well.
    11-09-09 05:52 PM
    Noticed another issue with the weather bug icon in landscape. The font under it is not all white has some green tint to it as I can see. I did three battery pulls and still nothing to fix it weird.

11-09-09 06:00 PM
    Noticed another issue with the weather bug icon in landscape. The font under it is not all white has some green tint to it as I can see. I did three battery pulls and still nothing to fix it weird.

wierd its all white on mine. I have updated the OL so try a re download.
    11-09-09 06:03 PM
    Do you have a link for a screen capture that's free and is ota?

11-09-09 06:05 PM
    The font is still a bit green after downloading the second version. I want to get a screen pic of it so you can see what I am talking about.

wierd its all white on mine. I have updated the OL so try a re download.
    11-09-09 06:13 PM
    Ok let me know

11-09-09 06:33 PM
    really sweet thanks mothy you rule!

11-09-09 06:53 PM
    I would totally use this theme but the message doesn't show up in the today area until after I open it. Kinda defeats the purpose...
    11-09-09 06:58 PM
    U have the wall paper for me to use in portrait?

11-09-09 07:04 PM
    Man, this is just a glimpse of the potential coming. Thanks Mothy, great theme.
    11-09-09 07:13 PM
    So far I haven't had any problems with this theme. This is great to see someone take advantage of the new Theme Creator. I can't wait to see what is coming in the next couple of days/weeks/months.
    11-09-09 07:17 PM
    @mothy check out the weather icon. not a huge deal cuz you can take off that degree box in the berryweather options but just letting you know.

11-09-09 07:37 PM
    I knew I was not the only one with the weather bug issue. Thanks for the screenshots should help mothy out.

11-09-09 07:46 PM
    U have the wall paper for me to use in portrait?

portrait wall paper please. Or just the landscape and I can crop.

11-09-09 08:09 PM
    11-09-09 08:40 PM
    Folks. Just put your degree at the top right. You can change the settings in berryweather.
    11-09-09 10:08 PM
    Great theme. I love the dual homescreen, however, the alarm indicator overlaps at 12:00AM. I'm not sure if it does this at any other time. Also, if the weatherbug icon was higher, that would be cool, and I think you could fit 10 items in the hidden today screen.
    11-10-09 01:28 AM
    Great theme. I love the dual homescreen, however, the alarm indicator overlaps at 12:00AM. I'm not sure if it does this at any other time. Also, if the weatherbug icon was higher, that would be cool, and I think you could fit 10 items in the hidden today screen.
    I saw that late last night. Ill get that adjusted. Ill see but I think I have the icon as high as I can go due tot he height and space of the banner.

Ill have an update out later this morning.
    11-10-09 09:20 AM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD