I have had problems with the mac BBDM and I figured that it was because of my storm. I am planning on getting the 9700, but I am debating on rather just getting the iphone because of my syncing problems. Syncing is a big deal for me, and I don't like how it does not work correctly. I prefer the bb over the iphone because it has the apps i want, bbm, and a physical keyboard. I'm sick of the bs touchscreen.

PS: when i had the beta version, it would sync well, when i got the official, everything went down. i have tried reinstalling it several times, with no positive results
    11-09-09 02:14 PM
    I have had problems with the mac BBDM and I figured that it was because of my storm. I am planning on getting the 9700, but I am debating on rather just getting the iphone because of my syncing problems. Syncing is a big deal for me, and I don't like how it does not work correctly. I prefer the bb over the iphone because it has the apps i want, bbm, and a physical keyboard. I'm sick of the bs touchscreen.

PS: when i had the beta version, it would sync well, when i got the official, everything went down. i have tried reinstalling it several times, with no positive results
    What problems are you having. I haven't had a Blackberry for a month or so so haven't used the BBDM but I used to use Missing Sync, it worked well, but I didn't use it for media if thats a problem you have, I used the simple method of copy and paste for music.
    11-09-09 02:31 PM
    everything i sync says something like "an error occurred, try again later". for media, it makes doubles, even triples of my songs
    11-09-09 03:15 PM
    I've been better served by using the Google Sync app on my BlackBerry, and just setting my Mac Calendar and Address Book to sync to Google Calendar and Google Contacts. This way I everything syncs over the air, so I don't have to remember to manually connect my BlackBerry up.

I just use Desktop Manager to sync my media, and I've had no problems with that.
    11-09-09 03:24 PM
    did you have another bb before that you would sync your mac with?
    11-09-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD