Hey everyone. Got a problem that I hope someone has the answer to. I upgraded to .328 yesterday, and like everyone else, I've experienced some glitches.

The most glaring problem I'm having is that when I compose e-mail, the "send" icon does not work. When I press the BB button, the option to to send is also missing.

I can reply back to people, but I cannot compose a new e-mail and send.

Anyone else have this problem and is there a solution? I can't seem to find any response in the threads so far.

Thanks
    11-09-09 11:57 AM
    be sure that after typing out the email address you do 1 of two things:

1) click the blue highlighted auto-complete bar right below the address bar (it should contain exactly what you just typed)

or

2) after typing the complete email address, hit the enter key.

The glitch occurs only if you fill out an email address and then press into another field without doing either of the above steps (at least that's what i figured out from my personal testing). Let me know if your results differ
    11-09-09 12:46 PM
    be sure that after typing out the email address you do 1 of two things:

1) click the blue highlighted auto-complete bar right below the address bar (it should contain exactly what you just typed)

or

2) after typing the complete email address, hit the enter key.

The glitch occurs only if you fill out an email address and then press into another field without doing either of the above steps (at least that's what i figured out from my personal testing). Let me know if your results differ

That did the trick!. Thanks. Is it me, or is that kinda bizarre? You think this was intentional?
    11-09-09 12:58 PM
    That did the trick!. Thanks. Is it me, or is that kinda bizarre? You think this was intentional?
    Cant imagine it was intentional. This is just another bug on the list, IMHO
    11-09-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD