Anyone else waitin for another leak? This .328 is horrible leaks,bugs horrible call quality,slow browsing speeds,I mean I can't believe vzw released it in this form let me know what u guys thing of it,also imo .323 was way better,I've already downgraded

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 11:21 AM
    Anyone else waitin for another leak? This .328 is horrible leaks,bugs horrible call quality,slow browsing speeds,I mean I can't believe vzw released it in this form let me know what u guys thing of it,also imo .323 was way better,I've already downgraded

Not waiting, got a droid much better.
    11-09-09 11:25 AM
    Not waiting, got a droid much better.
    Did you pay full retail price or were you able to get around it?

I really want to get the droid but don't think the full retail is worth it.

What do you think?

11-09-09 11:36 AM
    Did you pay full retail price or were you able to get around it?

I really want to get the droid but don't think the full retail is worth it.

What do you think?

early upgrade from storm, was supposed to wait till the 21st, but they gave me it early. got it $429 - $100 rebate
    11-09-09 11:38 AM

I wonder what goes wrong for you folks... my Storm is working dang near flawlessly.
    11-09-09 01:05 PM
    I wonder what goes wrong for you folks... my Storm is working dang near flawlessly.
    By flawlessly you must mean an excruciatingly slow browser?
    11-09-09 01:10 PM
    By flawlessly you must mean an excruciatingly slow browser?
    Use opera mini. faster than anything else out there
    11-09-09 01:23 PM
    I agree, while 328 is not perfect, it is bar far the best OS so far and am completely happy. The Droid has a great screen and interface, but it is too early to say it is so much better, there are issues with that phone too. Plus, there are several other Android based phones coming out that may be much nicer than the Motorola Droid. P
    11-09-09 01:30 PM
    Very happy w/.328, so if a leak doesn't come out anytime soon I'm good, but the new Droid has peaked my curiosity and come upgrade time next month I may be tempted
    11-09-09 01:31 PM

There are 1000 other threads exactly like this one...
    11-09-09 01:38 PM
    There are 1000 other threads exactly like this one...
    As there are 1,000,000 other posts just like this one.
    11-09-09 02:49 PM
    i would hope that there is more to come. not that .328 is bad, but i would assume that some of the features that existed before( pop-up keys, CLICKABLE LINKS IN EMAILS! etc.) will come back in future leaks!... i hope!
    11-09-09 03:04 PM
    early upgrade from storm, was supposed to wait till the 21st, but they gave me it early. got it $429 - $100 rebate
    Ouch I got the early loyalty upgrade and payed $199.99 online with free overnight shipping!

11-09-09 03:25 PM
    that doesnt seems like its worth it.. 329 for a new droid as an upgrade price? yikes
    11-09-09 03:40 PM
    Yea this guy got owned for the droid but to each their own I like .328 but alwayys waiting for better never can u be perfect by that doesn't mean u can't expect better than what you've got

11-09-09 04:11 PM
    As there are 1,000,000 other posts just like this one.
    Got me there. Difference is my post doesnt amount to laziness and lack of any research whatsoever. Also, causes no extra clutter to the main forums
    11-09-09 10:20 PM
    that doesnt seems like its worth it.. 329 for a new droid as an upgrade price? yikes
    Thats because I only had the storm for a year. I didnt like my storm to much and blackberry os is so blah and bland always the same. Im glad I made the switch even though it cost me an extra $130.
    11-10-09 11:24 AM
    I am definately waiting.... For a new phone.

328 did it for me. Horrible.
    Now I am waiting for my contract to expire in Feb 2010.
    Way to go Verizon and RIM, I've lost faith in this phone, completely.

We're moving on...
    11-10-09 11:50 AM

biiiig +1 there

phone is working better and more smoothly than any of the previous OS versions for me. No mem leaks (since .148), no crashes, no freezing (since .113). Phone works just fine for me. Auto dim issue I can live with. (set auto dim to ON so it doesn't dim in landscape)
    11-10-09 12:20 PM
    Lool I just wanted others feed back also what issues ur having calm down don't slam me,also I was thinkin the droid but no multi tasking deal breaker for me

11-10-09 02:32 PM
    Lool I just wanted others feed back also what issues ur having calm down don't slam me,also I was thinkin the droid but no multi tasking deal breaker for me

The Droid multitasks as well as any phone on the market. Not sure to what you're referring.

What it doesn't have is voice dial via bluetooth and is unable to natively sync with anything but Google.
    11-10-09 02:40 PM
    The Droid multitasks as well as any phone on the market. Not sure to what you're referring.

What it doesn't have is voice dial via bluetooth and is unable to natively sync with anything but Google.
    What he said.
    11-10-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD