or does anyone know if there will be a Viigo version for Android? As silly as it sounds that's one of the things keeping me from buying a Droid right now. I use Viigo on my Curve every day and not having it or an app on par with Viigo would really be a downer.
    11-09-09 09:50 AM
    There are plenty of RSS apps. Everyone's got their favorites. In my opinion right now, none compare to the power of Viigo, but I've found a second-best in FeedR for Android. Give it a shot.

Plus, it has Google Reader synchronization. Nice.
    11-09-09 12:01 PM
    thanks, I'll look into it! I love Viigo though, hopefully they come up with an Android version.
    11-09-09 12:42 PM
    Month later, lotsa Droid success and nothin from Viigo.

I've never really looked, is BB the only phone they support?

I use Viigo religiously, have it set up how I like it and am also worried about losing it if I go Droid. I'm sure I'll find something else, but would be happier to keep it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 08:50 AM
    JDWX....this was my one and ONLY worry when switching. FeedR is workable and functional but I miss Viigo. I emailed Viigo tech support and they said that a version for android is on the way, but they currently have no roadmap for release. Bummer...
    12-11-09 09:35 AM
    Yeah, I have to get a new phone and it's between the stormII and droid. Droid seems to be the one. Was hoping that having Droid Viigo would be one less thing to have to adapt to being without.

Guess there's some hope. The Viigo guys do seem to move fast and there is a demand for it in Droidland. Would sure be nice...

12-11-09 10:01 AM
    If you go to the google reader mobile site it actually renders realllly well on the Droid. I like catching up on my feeds from there especially if I've got wifi since I follow a lot of photography blogs, and on wifi they load in a snap.
    12-11-09 04:48 PM
    Still no word on a Viigo app for android?

01-03-10 11:52 AM
    I've been using NewsRob. Not as good as Viigo, but it works.
    01-04-10 12:03 PM
    I've been using NewsRob. Not as good as Viigo, but it works.
    Yeah, that's what I just started using on the new Droids. Really missing MY BB today,sigh... but lots of cool stuff to appreciate as well. Viigo is a huge loss too. Sad. Google reader sucks a bit.

01-04-10 12:25 PM
    FeedR is good, but I've been using NewsRoom RSS. There is a trial available.
    01-04-10 08:42 PM
    This is probably the one app I had on my Curve that I miss most after switching. I just went to Viigo's website and discovered they're now part of RIM, so it's unlikely they'll have an Android version released. So disappointing.

I have NubiNews installed, which isn't bad. It's no Viigo, though.
    09-26-10 09:02 AM
    Didn't RIM buy Viigo and associate it in their new OS 6 RSS feed feature?
    09-26-10 10:02 AM
    gReader is a very good RSS app that will also sync with google reader.
    09-26-10 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD