looking for a case for the droid,
    something to protect it ..
    is the invisible shield better or the one that feels like rubber but isnt rubber?

Thanks!
    11-09-09 09:23 AM
    I need a case as well this thing is going to take a beating in my pocket. Atleast insurance well do its job when this one doesn't look pretty anymore.
    11-09-09 11:53 AM
    I got the hard gel case on release day. I like it, except it makes the top row on the physical QWERTY even harder to type on.

I like the grip it gives to the Droid, that and the way it projects slightly above the screen to protect the screen a bit if it were dropped. The other benefit of the slightly raised "lip" that the case gives around the screen is, it makes those inadverdent button presses on the 4 haptic keys at the bottom of the screen less frequent as you hold the Droid.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I was a diehard physical QWERTY user, but I find the virtual keyboard is very easy to use after the adjustment period. Now I find myself using the VKB more than the physical keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by xliderider; 11-09-09 at 12:22 PM.
    11-09-09 12:17 PM
    I use the Body Glove. It makes the Qwerty keyboard harder to use, but I almost never use it anyway. It's a nice case though.
    11-09-09 12:20 PM
    I got the body glove to. Good case with a clip

11-09-09 12:25 PM
    +1 for the BodyGlove
    11-09-09 12:28 PM
    i'd like to know about those that are planning on using an invisibleshield also...Phantom Skinz also has a droid skin out...plus it comes in a 2pk!! i really want to get it, love my BSE on my curve, but i'm scared it'll effect the touch screen.
    11-09-09 12:51 PM
    I was told be wise its glass you can have it naked

11-09-09 12:52 PM
    im curious, those that got the bodyglove how does that work with the keyboard? im trying to visualize how it goes on??

i got the invisible shield, i wonder if thats any good
    11-09-09 01:07 PM
    For those looking for a nice holster, I just received the Sena Elega Pouch for the Apple iphone 3G and it fits great. It is a very nice, high quality leather holster with a very soft lining. Check out the Sena website for more details.

SENA CASES :: APPLE iPHONE ELEGA POUCH
    Last edited by spartan; 11-09-09 at 03:21 PM.
    11-09-09 01:12 PM
    i got a snap in holster...love it so far
    11-09-09 01:28 PM
    Keep an eye on Seidio's website for their upcoming case.

11-09-09 01:29 PM
    Can anyone please post some pictures of your Droid in the bodyglove case or any other hard case? Thanks.
    11-09-09 01:45 PM
    Can anyone please post some pictures of your Droid in the bodyglove case or any other hard case? Thanks.
    Give me a few minutes!

Edit- Made a review thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/bo...ncluded-360079
    Last edited by iMatter; 11-09-09 at 06:46 PM.
    11-09-09 05:49 PM
    Best Buy near me is getting Ghost Armor for it on Wednesday. I'll be there in the morning to get it put on this bad boy.

Although with a glass screen and a rubber-like bottom, I don't see much happening to this phone anyway.
    The Ghost Armor website has it for $15 instead of $25. What's Best Buy going to sell it for.
    11-09-09 07:18 PM
    After using my Body Glove for a month, I trashed it. The case is decent but it' very cheap. Removing my Droid from it caused some of the parts to break and the Droid always wiggled around inside the case. The left line is also very thin and easy to stretch/cut. Overall, the Body Glove was a waste of $20 IMO...

I went back to using my Coat Case and prefer it a lot more. Unlike the Body Glove, it doesn't feel cheap and it looks nice. It looks just like the Seidio Innocase and I got it for $15 at Verizon a few months ago. Here's a video of it:
    05-15-10 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD