I know there is a built-in system that will automatically download the messages to my phone which I already have setup. But there is another account I would like to setup but emails not to come into my phone. More or less I would like it to be like going on the browser and going to web-mail to view the inbox, then click the ones you want to view. This email address gets A LOT of emails so I do not want them all coming into the phone. This is my own domain so there is not an app for it specifically. Thank you in advance.
    11-09-09 07:35 AM
    Set up the other email as a forwarding email to one of your other emails that goes to your device.

3rd party Apps for emails are around as well.

Consilent PUSH http://www.consilient.com/
    LogicMail IMAP client LogicMail for BlackBerry
    11-09-09 07:53 AM
    Set up the other email as a forwarding email to one of your other emails that goes to your device.
    That wouldn't work since I don't want to receive all the emails. I just want to be able to view them (like and inbox on webmail) and then open/reply to the ones I want to.
    11-09-09 08:13 AM
    I am a newbie but could you open a new say hotmail, then forward them there and then you could check them on the web by logging into hotmail when you want to see them?
    11-09-09 08:29 AM
    I am a newbie but could you open a new say hotmail, then forward them there and then you could check them on the web by logging into hotmail when you want to see them?
    Then when you reply to it, it would be from the hotmail not the email its supposed to be from.
    11-09-09 08:52 AM
    If it is your own domain, you could switch the email on your domain over to Google Apps. From there you could use the mobile gmail app.
    11-09-09 09:37 AM
    Then when you reply to it, it would be from the hotmail not the email its supposed to be from.
    You can set up hotmail to send mail from other accounts, so you could forward all your mail to a hotmail account then choose an address to reply from.
    11-09-09 11:50 AM
    Its a business account. I have all my own emails, why would I want to use a hotmail account for a business.
    11-19-09 04:16 PM
    Its a business account. I have all my own emails, why would I want to use a hotmail account for a business.
    because it's a flexible way to port-forward your emails where the receiver won't know that it came from a hotmail account. sounds like a good solution, chief.
    11-19-09 04:48 PM
    are you able to login from the bb browser and pick and choose the emails you want to reply to?
    11-20-09 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD