Greetings Folks!

GRAB YOURS HERE!

We have been getting CRAZY emails from our loyal customers asking for their fave theme to be updated! Unfortunately, we gotta hold on and wait form RIM to update Plazmic before we can dump the white bars from h e c k in landscape mode! BOO!

But don't fret! We have a NEW theme series that gives you your new 5.0 OS, all your fave R&R Themes' interface for the cheapest price ever!

We've taken our most popular classic themes and ported them over to work fully for both the Storm 1 & 2 smoothly without any annoying white bars!

See attached pix for some screens on the 4 different versions we are rawking for this theme series - SlideBerry2 Edition, BlockBerry Edition, Neon Edition & GlowBerry Edition!

Each will be available today for the cheap price of $2.00! Buy three of the 4 versions and get the 4th one for free using this coupon code "freezen" (codes are case sensitive).

Here's the other thing too... we've had our next theme ready to roll for a while until 5.0 messed up all our fave themes! We wont drop it until RIM fixes Theme Builder. But when this does happen, all of you who bought this theme will get a coupon to get $1 off our next theme!

We hope you all enjoy this one folks!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by RR Theme Designs; 11-09-09 at 02:26 PM.
    11-08-09 02:08 PM
    The reason I chose to run a Zen series of our older themes instead of "downgrading" all of our themes to work with .328 has to boil down to the actual idea of a theme. When you purchased themes from R&R Themes you paid for complete customization and that should not be compromised by RIM's inability to produce a working set of theme software and operating system. As I am writing this I just finished reading that the new theme builder is available, hopefully this will solve this probelm.

I plan on running a Zen series for a long time to come. I feel that there are many people that like the Zen icon set and just want more out of their homescreen. This should appeal to those people. I might even have to make a zen set for each of my themes.
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 11-09-09 at 11:48 AM.
    11-08-09 02:09 PM
    Totally right ... It is so NICE to run my fave themes with no bars. Really funky also for zen icons after not using them since 2008 LOL!!!!!!!! Way to go R&R!!!!!!!
    11-08-09 02:18 PM
    Team themes are here for the R&R theme lovers people. Cheap price, great service. and a bunch of team members here to help out.

Get em while they're hott!!!
    Last edited by shaydlife; 11-08-09 at 02:29 PM.
    11-08-09 02:26 PM
    Whatever the third one is called, I may have to bite on that one. Will these have the stock icons? And slight variation, just a solid battery bar. hehehehe
    11-08-09 04:39 PM
    Currently they all will have stock icons only, but believe it or not they look cool with the themes. Once plazmic is updated all will be updated. Great prices also.
    11-08-09 04:44 PM
    11-08-09 04:50 PM
    Thanks for the pic. I'm gonna pass on this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 05:37 PM
    Aww.....man this is a good deal all. Especially with the new theme coming out soon. Believe me.....ya'll will def wanna check it out.

11-08-09 08:07 PM
    Why not an update for the people that bought the themes the first time around? I mean if its just to pass time untill plasmic updates. Kinda silly to rebuy a theme just cause you don't want to do the work around.

11-08-09 11:01 PM
    I think the theme I was talking about is called neon not that theme you posted shady. I like the simplicity on the neon. Hopefully it will have a solid battery bar. I will check it out once available.
    11-09-09 09:23 AM
    Why not an update for the people that bought the themes the first time around? I mean if its just to pass time untill plasmic updates. Kinda silly to rebuy a theme just cause you don't want to do the work around.

the update to make the theme "work" on .328 is not really a update .... its a downgrade. It would take me removing most of the features my customers expect. Once theme builder is updated themes will be fixed and this will be a non-issue.

The Zen series of themes is something I have been planing on doing for some time now, it just happens to not give you any white bars.
    11-09-09 11:50 AM
    I think the theme I was talking about is called neon not that theme you posted shady. I like the simplicity on the neon. Hopefully it will have a solid battery bar. I will check it out once available.

Now that theme builder is updated hopefully I can hook up that solid battery for you now dukins. I couldn't before because of the white lines issue.

edit: and the third one in the list is the "neon" zen version
    11-09-09 11:52 AM
    linky poo in first post now!
    11-09-09 02:26 PM
    What color glow does the neon theme have? and does this theme have white bars, rooster?
    11-09-09 03:16 PM
    What color glow does the neon theme have? and does this theme have white bars, rooster?
    lol the title of the thread/theme has "NO WHITE BARS" in it...
    11-09-09 03:20 PM
    Makes sense. And that's what I was wantbg to know. Thanks.

11-09-09 03:42 PM
    lol the title of the thread/theme has "NO WHITE BARS" in it...
    LOL the white bars part was a joke! R&R and I have history. Sort of an inside joke!

11-09-09 03:54 PM
    Hey Buddy! No white bars and the GlowBerry edition has the stock icons with the svg of the GlowBerry theme.
    11-09-09 03:55 PM
    As always... you guys out did yourselves. Love Zen Slider!
    That puppy runs fast and smooth.

Good job!
    11-09-09 07:03 PM
    As always... you guys out did yourselves. Love Zen Slider!
    That puppy runs fast and smooth.

Good job!
    word up! You know we try our best! Plus our beta team wouldnt have it any other way!
    11-09-09 07:40 PM
    lets bump this up
    11-11-09 08:23 PM
    Cool concept! This theme flies! another win guys!
    11-11-09 08:29 PM
    Boy, this thing moves fast. Great update.
    11-13-09 10:22 AM
    its nice and small!
    11-13-09 01:27 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD