Ok so last night apparently when I got calls and I didn't answer them, the calls didn't go to voicemail. They instead got transferred to my house phone. I didn't want to believe that, but they really did. Anybody have ANY idea how that happened? Because the people that called me don't even have my house number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 01:53 AM
    Try typing *73 then send. maybe the someone turned call forwarding on by mistake or as a joke. If you hear beeping call forwarding was on.
    11-08-09 02:40 AM
    Nope, it wasn't on.

11-08-09 03:56 AM
    do you have google voice by any chance? maybe?
    11-08-09 04:17 AM
    Nope

11-08-09 04:26 AM
    Then I think your tripn. If its not fowarded and you don't have google voice then it didn't happen they had to of called your house phone. Its not just going to decied to foward calls to your house phone on it own someone had to have done something, your storm didn't just guess your housr # and say I think ill just send all your calls there.

11-08-09 02:21 PM
    I thought the same thing because my parents woke me up and told me. But the proof is on my house caller ID. And I know I would never give my house number out to an xbox live friend.

11-08-09 05:23 PM
    Do you have Verizon for your home phone as well? If so, it may be a *new* feature they activated for you. I would call Verizon.

Does this still happen or did it stop?
    11-08-09 08:12 PM
    Nope, don't have fios. It seemed to have stopped.

11-08-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD