Hello! I am not on the Sprint network, but my little sis is. I want to get her a Blackberry for Christmas. Just wanna know what ya'll think is the best one. My sis is 25 year old store manager if that helps any. Thanks a bunch!!!
    11-07-09 03:09 AM
    Right now the tour is a great Blackberry option and is the most recent that is currently out. The blackberry curve 8520 will be releasing at some point also but not sure when.
    11-07-09 03:29 AM
    The 8530 should be released by months end. You can find pictures of it here in the forum. I'd go with that, or the original curve 8330.
    The Tour has been plagued with trackball issues, and may not be a great first choice for a blackberry owner.

Good Luck!
    11-07-09 08:13 AM
    Hello! I am not on the Sprint network, but my little sis is. I want to get her a Blackberry for Christmas. Just wanna know what ya'll think is the best one. My sis is 25 year old store manager if that helps any. Thanks a bunch!!!
    either a curve 8330 nice colors out there and stable.. or the new 8530 which should be released by this month and the Tour is mostly issues unless you wanan run goign to sprint back n forth for a replacement. The tour might be a bad experience for her and scare here away from BB'S!
    11-07-09 09:16 AM
    I'd just give her a giftcard and tell her to wait for the Tour 2. I actually used a BB with the trackpad over the weekend and it sure was nice, however, I wouldn't downgrade to the 8530 with the smaller screen resolution and lower megapixel camera. But I'm one of the crazies who's happy with my Tour.
    11-09-09 11:22 AM
    I would say either the curve or tour. I have had both and love them!
    11-11-09 07:02 PM
    What is she using now? If she doesn't have a smartphone, then she will have upgrade her plan. Do you want her to pay extra money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 07:07 PM
    That's true, I forgot about that. Only get her a smart phone if you plan on her paying more for her plan/getting data plan.
    11-11-09 07:09 PM
    In general I don't like gifting something that causes the recipient money to operate. Especially struggling families with kids, never buy the kids toys that require batteries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD