I've been looking around and couldn't find an answer to my problem.

I have some appointments that occur monthly, but not on a specific date; as an example Every 3rd Thursday of the month I have a meeting. I see how i'm able to enter this into Google calender, but when I enter it via Google and it syncs (google sync) to my phone it works fine, except there is no reminder of any sort. There only two options on my google calender are E-mail and pop-up; but it doesn't carry over to the blackberry. Is there a way anybody knows of to set this up on google so that it programs a reminder properly on my berry?

Or is there a way to enter this directly into the blackberry? I see an option for "relative date" but not sure if that's what I need to use to get the appointment to setup the way I want.

Anybody able to help? I really just want a way to enter an appointment like i mentioned for say every 2nd tuesday or something similar and have a reminder. Any help would be great!! I'm at a loss
    11-06-09 04:21 PM
    the best way is to create the appts in your bb and let it sync with google. it lets you create the reminders how you want like outlook does.
    11-06-09 08:05 PM
    That would be fine to set them up that way. The problem is how do I set up something for "every third Thursday" etc? Do I use the relative date option? Thats the problem I'm running into.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 09:33 PM
    I set a payday reminder in mine. Every other Friday. Make an appt and when it asks for week or month or whatever choose week. It gives a numerical choice. Default is 1 but you can choose up to four. I chose two. Every other Friday. You would choose Thursday. Then choose 3. Every other third Thursday. I hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 01:23 AM
    Edited:

I just got my issue resolved by using the relative date checkbox. I set it up and once it's done, it sets it for the third thursday of the month.

The last reply here to setting it for weekly with 3 week intervals did not work, as it just put it every third week isntead of the 3rd thursday of the month.

Thanks for the help though guys, do appreciate it.
    Last edited by tehmonkeh; 11-07-09 at 09:55 AM.
    11-07-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD