I just bought the tour and have replaced it 3 times I like everything about it but my problem is it mutes calls while you are talking to people. I can hear them but they don't hear me first one they said it was a glitch 2nd one they werent sure 3rd one doing it off and on and the verizon repair facility told me his wife has same issue & hopefully it will be fixed w/new software. did not really want the touch screen blackberry storm 2 but people are getting mad when i have to hangup & recall them back. I have looked through the post & did not see anything written.
    11-06-09 06:46 AM
    I haven't really heard about this issue before! Are you running the latest official OS?
    11-06-09 07:09 AM
    is this during normal handset calls? or is it while ur using bluetooth? the only time i find this happens, rarely and never need to hang up and redial out, is when i have phone stuck between ear and shoulder, ppl say i get all muffled so its obviously just a relocation of phone, for me. fyi in case u didnt know the mute buttoin is on the top right also works as a standby button as well, but instead of hanging up and calling back, maybe that button can fix ur issue? or maybe some how ur hitting that button while on call? just an idea.... good luck!
    11-06-09 08:09 AM
    I just bought the tour and have replaced it 3 times I like everything about it but my problem is it mutes calls while you are talking to people. I can hear them but they don't hear me first one they said it was a glitch 2nd one they werent sure 3rd one doing it off and on and the verizon repair facility told me his wife has same issue & hopefully it will be fixed w/new software. did not really want the touch screen blackberry storm 2 but people are getting mad when i have to hangup & recall them back. I have looked through the post & did not see anything written.
    I had the same issues with my first Tour, muted mic on my end, happened with all os's.multiple times a day sometimes. Got my refurb (green dot) and its been almost a month and I haven't had the issue once!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 08:16 AM
    I looked to upgrade the software today and it said no software updates available still original software whats weird is it's intermittent I had one replacement seemed to be fine track ball went out then got another and these are new within 30 days and it's back to mutes when it wants to no specific time either sometimes 5 mins into call sometimes does not do it all thought maybe it was heating up from battery & it did this but everything else works great.
    11-06-09 11:59 AM
    I use it regular just holding it looked into if I was muting it by mistake on the top & even the guy at the store said his wife is having the same issue. Thought about taking it back again today last day to send in rebate & replacing it again it just gets to be a pain to reload everything every time I looked for new software update today said none available going to ask the tech at the store when that is or i'll switch again
    11-06-09 12:02 PM
    I'd definitely get it replaced again...
    11-06-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD