Alright guys so don't beat me up on this but I just need to hear the crackberry nations suggestion on good Twitter apps that are free,....I just created a Twitter account like 5 minutes ago and would like to know:

What is a good free Twitter app?
    And why? Advantages, disadvantages?

Or you can put a list of all the Twitter apps out there, and, I guess ill try them all....lol

Thanks a lot guys/girls...
    Last edited by xxDruMMer BoYxx; 11-05-09 at 06:00 PM.
    11-05-09 05:06 PM
    Best free one I've used for my tastes is tweetcaster.
    11-05-09 06:36 PM
    Ubertwitter is the best free one ive seen so far.
    11-05-09 06:44 PM
    Best free one I've used for my tastes is tweetcaster.
    hmmm...might try that..im looking at the screenshots of these twitter apps...
    11-05-09 06:45 PM
    Tweet Genius for me!
    11-05-09 06:45 PM
    Ubertwitter is the best free one ive seen so far.
    ya was just looking at that one...what do you guys think about Twixtreme? looks cool..
    11-05-09 06:46 PM
    Best free twitter app IMO Ubertwitter. Tons of functionality. My personal FAVE free app.
    �berTwitter Download

Best paid TweetGenius they just released an update and it fixed mostly every issue i had.
    People balk at the 7.99 price tag but its cheaper than 2 latte's at starbucks and you'll get tons more use out of it.
    TweetGenius. Your BlackBerry Twitter life made easier.

Ive used plenty of twitter apps and for me the choice is down to these two choices. I will let them battle it out for the prized space on my home screen
    11-05-09 06:50 PM
    +2 for Ubertwitter, I haven't had any problems with it at all and its free, lots of different settings to customize things for your preference. I went from Twitterberry to Ubertwitter, I haven't tried Tweetcaster or Tweetgenius. I hear they are great too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 06:55 PM
    Best free twitter app IMO Ubertwitter. Tons of functionality. My personal FAVE free app.
    �berTwitter Download

Best paid TweetGenius they just released an update and it fixed mostly every issue i had.
    People balk at the 7.99 price tag but its cheaper than 2 latte's at starbucks and you'll get tons more use out of it.
    TweetGenius. Your BlackBerry Twitter life made easier.

Ive used plenty of twitter apps and for me the choice is down to these two choices. I will let them battle it out for the prized space on my home screen
    Lol...cool man..great suggestions...I'm just new to this whole Twitter thing so even if u guys wrote about the advantages/disadvantages, I probably couldn't tell the user difference...
    11-05-09 06:57 PM
    I've used Ubertwitter, SocialScope and now I'm using TweetGenius.

I'll say that Ubertwitter has the most features I think, but TweetGenius looks a whole lot nicer. If you're willing to put down the $7.99 for TweetGenius, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    11-05-09 07:10 PM
    Do any of these apps allow you to change the server from Twitter to the compatible identi.ca servers?
    11-12-09 02:20 PM
    Ubertwitter mate, can't go wrong!
    11-12-09 02:26 PM
    I also used Ubertwitter..haven't used any of the other ones and probably won't. I like Ubertwitter.
    11-12-09 03:05 PM
    TweetGenius. And I have used Ubertwitter, TwiXtreme and TweetCaster.
    11-12-09 03:13 PM
    If you can get an invite, Socialscope. If not, Ubertwitter.
    11-12-09 03:21 PM
    Ubertwitter here also...have always wanted to try TweetGenius tho...is there a free trial of this perhaps?
    11-12-09 03:25 PM
    Problem is Ubertwitter does not allow you to change the servers from twitter.com to identi.ca so I'm still looking. Thanks anyway
    11-12-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD