Anybody else having issues getting it to run? I can install it fine on both my Storms and then go to run it, it will error out and close. Anybody else able to get this to work?
    11-05-09 12:54 PM
    Did you install the beta for OS 5.0 that is on Steelthorn's website? That's probably your problem right there.
    11-05-09 01:01 PM
    Did you install the beta for OS 5.0 that is on Steelthorn's website? That's probably your problem right there.
    yup..they have not release a new app yet that will work on 5.0.. you have to go to there site and DL the new beta... good luck with that...
    11-05-09 01:31 PM
    Downloaded Steelthorn's special fix for QuickPull, but you still need to edit DEFAULT permissions to "ALLOW" on everything, then it will work. My question is, what's the implication/risk of setting DEFAULT permissions to ALLOW. Does this mean that EVERY app I have now can access pretty much every setting on my 9530, or does it still just refer to QuickPull (which I can understand needs to 'take over' when it needs to reset and shut down the whole device).
    11-05-09 02:27 PM
    yup..they have not release a new app yet that will work on 5.0.. you have to go to there site and DL the new beta... good luck with that...
    i downloaded the beta and set my permissions... it still will not work for me... i have tried and searched everywhere..
    11-05-09 02:38 PM
    Me too firefighter71.... I d/l the beta from steelhorn's site, set my permissions to allow and it still never resets in the am....augh I'm about to downgrade my os system. I'm finding too many issues with this os and my storm.
    11-05-09 03:55 PM
    Had to uninstall it today. What is the alternative software solution? I know I can go analog and do it myself, but shouldn't have to.
    11-06-09 12:18 AM
    To those having issues with the beta version of this program, are you certain that you are selecting "Edit DEFAULT Permissions" and not just "Edit Permissions"? Most people that still have issues getting it to run have made this mistake.

As for me, the app runs well whenever I manually request it to reset my phone. I am however having issues with the scheduling option. The first time I set the new time, it works fine but since I want this to be a daily process, all subsequent schedules do not work. Is anyone else having this issue?
    11-06-09 02:57 PM
    The schedule reset option doesn't automatically reset the phone too. Hopefully that will get fixed.
    11-06-09 03:16 PM
    The schedule reset option doesn't automatically reset the phone too. Hopefully that will get fixed.
    works on the beta.
    11-06-09 03:43 PM
    To summarize the various threads on the same issue in the Apps section, it appears that making a minor change to the setting (e.g., the time) and saving will cause it to work on a daily basis as it should. But that may mean doing this every day...I have yet to find that out. PITA if so. Also selecting or deselecting the monitoring option each night would have the same effect, but likewise shouldn't be necessary.
    11-06-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD