Does anyone know what that little triangle is to the left side of AT&T is? I just noticed it yesterday. I have a 8900 running 5.0.0.314.

Thanks in advance.
    11-05-09 08:59 AM
    When the BlackBerry is registered on a carrier other than AT&T, the roaming indicator (triangle icon) will appear on the display.

I cant leave links yet so there is spaces but here is the link I got the answer from

www . wireless.att.com/support _static _files/KB/KB85319 . html
    Last edited by Fallfree; 11-05-09 at 09:31 AM.
    11-05-09 09:27 AM
    When the BlackBerry is registered on a carrier other than AT&T, the roaming indicator (triangle icon) will appear on the display.

I cant leave links yet so there is spaces but here is the link I got the answer from

www . wireless.att.com/support _static _files/KB/KB85319 . html
    WOW I have been on AT&T for a long time and have never seen that before. Also my daughter was there and her phone did not have that either, only mine.
    11-05-09 09:35 AM
    WOW I have been on AT&T for a long time and have never seen that before. Also my daughter was there and her phone did not have that either, only mine.
    Ok I have checked the site you gave, but this is not over by the signal strength, it is by the AT&T.
    "Roaming indicator. Indicates that the device is roaming. If the roaming indicator appears beside the network type (such as GSM, GPRS), you are roaming into another wireless network coverage area the is not part of your home network."
    11-05-09 11:37 AM
    Realize that the roaming indicator can be moved to a different location. With that said, it does not look like the roaming indicator I see in theme builder.
    11-05-09 01:31 PM
    Sorry bout that Ill look into it a little more see whats up...
    11-05-09 01:36 PM
    i posted this last week or so. its the wifi roaming indicator. it appeared on my tmo branded 8900 on at&t after i switched to .314. its actually a UMA related icon that turns green when you are connected to your home wifi network. do you have a tmobile 8900 on at&t?
    11-05-09 04:06 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/89...s-like-345433/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/what-s-symbol-348680/

i got the symbol to go away by deleting and re-setting up my home wifi profile.
    11-05-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD