What is the best way to get podcasts from i-tunes and get them to play on my BB Storm. I know there are podcasts players out there, but will they allow me to sure podcasts on i-tunes? Just wondering
    11-05-09 08:20 AM
    What is the best way to get podcasts from i-tunes and get them to play on my BB Storm. I know there are podcasts players out there, but will they allow me to sure podcasts on i-tunes? Just wondering
    I think you just d/l through itunesand transfer the to your BB via desktop manager. There are also a couple of apps as well - Podtrapper is fantastic and I use one called Podcasts. Both are in App World. You can download the podcasts ota or via Wi-Fi derectly to your BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 08:51 AM
    Will these apps help me view a videopodcast I get from a website (Big 10 Network)? I get an error message saying :"unsupported media type: video/x-m4v"

Thanks for the help!
    11-05-09 11:29 AM
    I have a Tour, but my DM came with an added app that brings my podcasts in from iTunes when I launch it. I'm sorry, but I"m at work and don't know the name of it. BUT - I have to load iTunes first, check the podcasts I want dl'd, then start that program.
    11-05-09 12:26 PM
    Thanks-- what I was trying to do was access the podcast directly from my Blackberry Browser. Native BB browser doesn't work. Opera Mini doesn't either, as when I click on the podcast, it launches the native BB browser, and gives the same error message.
    Any thoughts on how to access the podcast directly from Blackberry?

Thanks!
    11-05-09 12:31 PM
    I'm pretty sure Podtrapper is video podcast compatible! There's a 14 day free trail from App World!
    11-05-09 01:09 PM
    Thanks for the tip!

Description says supports video podcasts "if hardware compatible"

Do you know if the Tour is compatible?
    11-05-09 01:41 PM
    Thanks for the tip!

Description says supports video podcasts "if hardware compatible"

Do you know if the Tour is compatible?
    I've no idea to be honest! I would have thought it would be!

Either email the developer and ask or just d/l it and see! If it isn't you can delete it!
    11-05-09 01:55 PM
    Yesss! PodTrapper worked great.
    Thanks so much for the advice/solution!
    11-05-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD