Anyone else having a issue with Slacker not refreshing properly?
    It gets about 14% threw the first station and then dies.

The inability to cache my channels is killing me.

thanks for any help
    11-04-09 10:17 PM
    Anyone else having a issue with Slacker not refreshing properly?
    It gets about 14% threw the first station and then dies.

The inability to cache my channels is killing me.

thanks for any help
    Try deleting the "slacker" folder from your media card and start Slacker on your device to have it make a new one. If that don't work, delete folder on media card and uninstall slacker and reinstall from scratch, should do the trick
    11-05-09 06:34 AM
    It looked promising and them it threw the breaks on with an error message

As of now I have physically pulled the battery, deleted the slacker folder and slackersynclauncher.exe as well as un-installed and re installed the program all just to have the same exact issue lol

the Error I get is:

400: Slacker Network Error

any other suggestions?

Thanks
    11-05-09 03:37 PM
    Might try Slackers Forums on their site and see if you can find anything or maybe pm one of their mods, I did that along time ago with a question I had and they were quick to respond and very helpful
    11-06-09 07:34 AM
    I'm have the same problem. It keeps indicating a network error. I've tried reinstalling the program, but that didn't correct the problem. Hopefully it's a problem on their end, and it will be fixed soon.
    11-07-09 07:26 AM
    Talking with Slacker now..you are right they are fast and seem determined to help find a solution. Nice to see considering I am not even a paid member.

Figured I would try this board while I was at it...seems to be a lot of extremely knowledgeable folks figured someone might have the answer
    11-09-09 05:21 PM
    I e-mailed them, but haven't received a response. However, if they find a solution, please post your findings. It would be greatly appreciated
    11-10-09 04:11 AM
    The latest version resolved this for me, but previously I had exactly the same issue. Even though you get the network error, if you will just quickly cancel the error message, it will actually keep going.
    11-10-09 05:57 PM
    It appears that this problem has been solved

According to the Slacker forum, they determined that there was a problem with their server.
    11-14-09 11:01 AM
    It appears that this problem has been solved

According to the Slacker forum, they determined that there was a problem with their server.
    lol nice

They had me jumping threw hoops contacting Verizon blah blah blah...I did notice it started to work again a day before I received an answer.

The Answer I received was to go to Options) Advanced Options) TCP/IP) and make sure that there was a username for the APN and a password and that the APN Authentication was Enabled

In my case there wasn't any of the above...but It did start working prior to setting up all of that with the information i received from Verizon.

Anyway just thought I would update this.

Cameron
    11-18-09 06:51 PM
    I just got a storm2 and tried to refresh from slacker site. I got the same error several times on several computers. I sent slacker support a screenshot of the error, but have not heard back. My carrier is Verizon, but when I contacted their tech support about the "apn" authentication, they told me the navigation to the settings, but they said they had no idea the username or password that i should be using -

any help would be appreciated - hjsiemer at yahoo

thanks
    12-22-09 12:43 PM
    dammit my BB is getting that 400 slacker error message as well now. I tried deleting the slacker folder, the stations folder and the slacker app all on different occasions but I still can't get it to cache my stations. Any ideas people?
    Last edited by Cameronj86; 12-28-09 at 05:47 AM.
    12-28-09 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD