But you know what I am having one of those days today so you know what Im going to do it

Bellshare you need to step up!!!!!

I'm sorry but your apps need some major upgrades cause right now they suck. So let me give you the heads up on why I feel this way:

First I download Berryscroll and you know what I was really excited untill.....my phone started calling random people, when I made a call it would always mute when I pressed send, everytime I would try to open a program on my phone it would open up the menu and keyboard and some stupd x-berryscroll thing would pop up, and also the app would turn itself off and on by itself. So I was obviously fed up and I got rid of the app

Second I win a copy of Berrysilent and the first thing it does after I downloaded the app was freeze my phone and this is the part where I really got p*ssed, I do a battery pull to see if it will help and guess what.....ALL OF MY CUSTOM PROFILES GOT DELETED YEAY THANKS BELLSHARE!!! So obviously that f***ing app is off my phone.

So my conclusion (and keep in mind Im having a bad day and this just pushed me over the edge so Im sorry, I'm really not trying to anger anyone) is that you guys need to upgraded your apps and maybe test them a little better and perfect them before you put them out.

Thanks.
    11-04-09 08:05 PM
    I've only ever used their BerryScroll app.

It worked fine for like 5 minutes but then would require a battery pull. I know a lot of other users have their apps with no issues though.
    11-04-09 08:16 PM
    I guess this is a rant eh!
    11-04-09 08:16 PM
    I guess this is a rant eh!
    yep, it kinda is

who needs berryscroll anymore anyway? with 5.0, it's completely unnecessary
    11-04-09 08:29 PM
    I have had quite a few bellshare apps, and I haven't had the majority of these issues that you have seen and are seeing.

Berryweather: Occasional hiccups due to the server, works well overall

Berryscroll
    : I had some of the issues that you had until I deleted and stepped up to 5.0 OS. This is indeed an expensive app that if you're gonna pay the price, it needs to work....for everything on the phone (It Doesn't).

BerrySilent: The latest and greatest for me. I have a whole lot of meetings at my job, which just happens to be at a hospital (phone shouldn't be seen anyway). It has helped me keep from being written up a few times, due to being able to just flip it face down.

I don't work for bellshare in no shape, way, or form, I just wanted to share my experiences with the OP and hope that bellshare does indeed pay closer attention to apps. Blackberries need apps, and the apps need developers who back they're products.

My 2 cents.
    11-04-09 08:34 PM
    bellshare has proven, time and again, that it s*cks a$$
    11-04-09 08:36 PM
    ok well for berryscroll i dont know if they plan on updating it again since flick scrolling is native on 5.0 OS and its official so i dont really know what to tell you about that.

as for berrysilent i use it on a daily basis with no issues. yes we have had reports of it deleting custom profiles and i have made the dev aware of that problem and they are looking into it. also make sure you have the correct version on your phone. im assuming you are running a 5.0 OS in which case you want to download using this link http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber...errysilent.jad

no apps get released without extensive testing and everybody agrees that it is ready for release. also all apps go threw several stages of testing, there is the alpha, the regular beta, and public beta on already released apps. people are going threw websites daily watching for people with problems and helping them out and report problems to the dev. bellshare also has their forums where you are more then welcome to air your problems there.
    11-04-09 08:52 PM
    Berryweather .... pretty app but ultimately an airhead. I get FAR more detailed weather information from the weather underground mobile site than I do with this big app. I don't get what's so hard about being a little more descriptive with the weather and having a server that consistently delivers it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 09:34 AM
    yep, it kinda is

who needs berryscroll anymore anyway? with 5.0, it's completely unnecessary
    That was a huge waste of Developer time by BellShare - they could have dedicated that time to the other offerings. I llike BerryWeather and BerryBuzz, but their last two offerings didn't ignite my fire
    11-05-09 10:06 AM
    That was a huge waste of Developer time by BellShare - they could have dedicated that time to the other offerings. I llike BerryWeather and BerryBuzz, but their last two offerings didn't ignite my fire
    As far as the Berryscroll thing, it was kinda hit or miss. It was nice to get near what we wanted our OS to do, but once the OS included the feature it became worthless. They still have a few apps that haven't seen the light of day. (Don't ask me how I know) Hopefully with a better OS comes better apps...from every developer.
    11-05-09 10:24 AM
    BerryWeather-works flawlessly for me.
    BerrySilent-Does the Job, I am in meetings and trainings 1/2 the time.
    BerryScroll- Why would you even use this when the OS already does the same job?
    Berry PopUp_works awesome also.

I have no clomplaints and do not test or work for Bellshare either.
    11-05-09 10:47 AM
    BerryWeather-works flawlessly for me.
    BerrySilent-Does the Job, I am in meetings and trainings 1/2 the time.
    BerryScroll- Why would you even use this when the OS already does the same job?
    Berry PopUp_works awesome also.

I have no clomplaints and do not test or work for Bellshare either.
    some people are stuck in the early 09s lol
    11-05-09 11:01 AM
    Seriously. Adding a flick scroll app to a flick scroll capable phone, is like adding instant coffee to brewed coffee.
    11-05-09 11:03 AM
    Does anyone else notice BerrySilent doesn't silence contact alerts? But i guess it's a 5.0 profiles issue, correct?
    11-05-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD