Before I decided to post I looked to see if this was mentioned but did not see it. Through app world I noticed there was an updated version of QuickPull lite 3.5.4, so I updated. When you try to run it, I'm getting a message " Application terminated: Quickpull Free has been denied the "Cross Application Communication" permission. I checked to see if compatabily mode was on and its not. Anyone else have this problem? A friend at work also has a storm and upgraded quickpull also and is getting same message. Any fixes or advice thank you I should also mention that I set the older version of quickpull lite to all permissions allow to use quickpull when I initially upgraded to 5.0 os. I am running 5.0.0.328
    Last edited by debbugger; 11-04-09 at 04:37 PM.
    11-04-09 04:33 PM
    Same thing here. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the error went away. Not sure if the auto reboot works yet. Anyone else try it?
    11-04-09 06:18 PM
    An actual battery pull fixed that error for me.
    11-04-09 09:02 PM
    Same thing here. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the error went away. Not sure if the auto reboot works yet. Anyone else try it?
    This has been discussed in another thread. The auto reboot does not seem to be working for me and many others. It seems to work the first time, but subsequent days it does not.
    11-04-09 09:33 PM
    can you guy's post the OTA for the QP.
    11-05-09 10:00 AM
    thanks for the response but I wasnt referring to the auto reboot
    11-07-09 04:19 PM
    I can put this up , lol dont know how to put the actual file , as you meant .
    QuickPull Free for OS 4.7 - Download BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    Last edited by DavidNC; 11-09-09 at 10:07 AM.
    11-09-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD