Hi, sorry I'm sure there were other threads on this, but I couldn't find them, but my verizon BB Tour's trackball just crapped out and i'm about one 1.5 months past my 30 days, do I have any further options with verizon as far as a replacement (i am going to call them anyway)? and how difficult is it to replace the trackball?
    11-04-09 12:26 PM
    you have a year warranty with them. take it in. 30 days is only for a refund or exchange to a different phone.
    11-04-09 12:32 PM
    oh sweet, that solves all my problems. gonna go later today. thanks!
    11-04-09 12:34 PM
    sure.. tell verizon i said "hi".
    11-04-09 12:36 PM
    Its sad that Verizon rushed the device!Good luck getting the trackball fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 01:08 PM
    hm! Thank you for backing me up!! People are so stupid that its ridiculous! Have a good day buddy!
    the only thing thats worse than not searching, is NAME CALLING.. bad form dude.
    11-04-09 01:48 PM
    I know, its just so annoying...I mean he flat out lied in his first sentence which makes me not want to help anyone...I mean the search option is there for a reason, he was just to lazy to research it and started the 1,001th thread on this....ANNOYING
    Really, you took all that time to reply to this thread but didn't have to. Instead of posting crazy rants, it would have been less time-consuming and much easier to just answer him.
    11-04-09 02:24 PM
    You CHOSE to waste your own time by reading this thread in the first place... Otherwise I don't see how someone posting a thread is wasting your time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD