as the title states..Rogers Only! anyone here from edmonton that got one today? name the place please and thank you
    11-04-09 12:50 AM
    I know Rogers Plus has them. But only selling on HUPs and New activations. Can't buy out yet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 02:54 AM
    what locations?
    11-04-09 09:06 AM
    kingsway location only has 4, but like he said, only to new activations.
    11-04-09 10:45 AM
    as the title states..Rogers Only! anyone here from edmonton that got one today? name the place please and thank you
    I got mine rogers plus in northgate mall. Had to argue with the manager for 30 mins before he agreed to sell it to me. They had 4 when I went at 5pm. They're being real stingy with buyouts. Buddy tried to get one from kingsway and they wouldn't budge. Fed some bs that area manager wasn't allowing it. My advice? Get retentions on the line when you go in. Threaten to jump ship to bell hspa since they launched today. Rogers won't let us hup and now won't let us buy it outright? Bs if you ask me. Anways good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 10:59 AM
    I just called Kingsway and they said they don't have it in yet...wtf? Do we really have to argue to buy it outright even if we have a plan with Rogers already? So what that is saying is that New customers are more important than loyal customers...or we will treat you differently if you recommit to us...thats kind of ridiculous...
    11-04-09 04:51 PM
    checking with my co-workers right now to see if my work got them in yet.. they were in transit still the other night so yeah ill let u guys know as soon as i know
    11-04-09 06:36 PM
    bestbuy does not have them in stock for some reason.. rogers plus stores as well as wireless wave have them though
    11-06-09 02:06 PM
    I just picked one up yesterday from Rogers Plus on Jasper but it was their last one. You will have better chance to buy one outright if you go to a Rogers Plus store as oppose to other dealers. Other dealers are banking on HUP or New activation to make their Margin whenre as Rogers Plus is coporately own as oppse to franchised. Btw, it is awesome and I love it!! Good luck!!
    11-06-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD