Hey everyone, I have seen this problem all over the place, and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. I am getting that "An error ocurred attempting to play the media" error. Obviously I am running a tour(verizon), and I'm running version 4.7.1.40. As far as I know, there have been no official releases of a new OS for the verizon tour, so no, I'm not planning on running a leaked update to the OS. I've been accessing youtube through the mobile site, since no app has yet been released for the tour. I've tried the battery pull thing, plus my phone has a scheduled soft pull every morning. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 07:44 AM
    Go to app world and download xenozu. Its a youtube player app. Works very good

11-03-09 08:07 AM
    I googled it and got a google forum that says that the youtube server is not running current for the tour and storm and they are trying to fix it, but what i did notice is that some very few video's still play but the good one's don't.
    11-03-09 09:04 AM
    Good thread and right on time because I was curious too.

11-03-09 09:08 AM
    Xenozu is your friend trust me!

11-03-09 09:22 AM
    Ya youtube hasn't been workin for me in the last couple days. It used to work fine with the tour browser, now I'm getting the error message.

11-03-09 10:02 AM
    Ok, I downloaded the 3rd party player Xenozu. Works pretty well. Thanks everyone for the help!

11-03-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD