I've been running the official .328 since it was released but decided to do a clean install since I had installed it over the leak. I chose not to restore any apps or settings and downloaded everything again. Upon going to the m.google.com I noticed that Google Voice and YouTube weren't listed. I tried using the direct link to them and was presented with a page saying that they weren't available for my device. I found this odd since I'd downloaded them before. On a whim I changed my browser identification from BlackBerry to Firefox and voila Google Voice appeared in the list after a page refresh and installed with no problem. It also shows when I set the browser to Internet Explorer. YouTube still isn't showing but I can live without it since I rarely used it anyway. My question is this, has anyone else noticed this behavior and do you think it's possible that Google is purposely hiding apps from BlackBerry devices or perhaps its just an issue with the Storm only?
    11-03-09 05:17 AM
    Several ota downloads are not working with the new os 5 browser. But most can be found elsewhere if needed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 05:23 AM
    So they worked fine with the other OS, did you try to restore and reinstall?
    11-03-09 08:33 AM
    I have had browser issues too. I have always used sites on my Storm where i have to log in. After the upgrade it would no longer let me in on the sites. Tried a range of settings. I download the new Opera Mini 5 beta and all my sites work through that fine.
    11-03-09 09:36 AM
    Several ota downloads are not working with the new os 5 browser. But most can be found elsewhere if needed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Would you know where I can find a link to the YouTube app?
    11-03-09 11:29 AM
    So they worked fine with the other OS, did you try to restore and reinstall?
    I don't want to do a reinstall using restore. I want everything to be freshly downloaded. I'm testing a theory that restoring puts a lot of crap on the phone that eats memory. Thus far that seems to be the case since I'm only missing YouTube but my phone is running with 33MB after a battery pull versus the 17MB it was running with after fresh OS install and restore.
    11-03-09 11:32 AM
    Would you know where I can find a link to the YouTube app?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/yo...-328-a-347721/

try that
    11-03-09 12:25 PM
    Thank You Much Kind Sir!
    11-03-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD