I remember loading "Scoremobile" onto my S1 by using appworld, and now I cannot find it so I can load the app onto my new S2. Luckily, I was able to download "Scoremobile" from an independent site, but I like the fact that I was able to remove the app from my device by using the archive feature in appworld when it was not being used. Did appworld remove the app from their list? If anyone is able to find it, please keep me posted.

Hopefully AERIZE will be able to provide an upgrade on their "Cardloader" app to support the new 5.0 OS. That was a good app while it lasted.

Thanks
    11-02-09 04:12 PM
    m.thescore.com/scoremobile then click download from the score. its under blackberry app..hope that helps ya
    11-02-09 04:21 PM
    m.thescore.com/scoremobile then click download from the score. its under blackberry app..hope that helps ya
    Have you tried this recently? I tried it yesterday and it didnt work for me...
    11-02-09 04:23 PM
    yea its what i used cause i too could not find it in the app world..what part didnt work btw?
    11-02-09 04:25 PM
    I found it in app world...it was under the most popular free apps section.

Worst case scenario, go to App World from a PC and have the download link emailed to you.
    11-02-09 04:27 PM
    downloaded scoremobile today while i was in class and i used appworld.
    11-02-09 04:28 PM
    I already have "ScoreMobile" installed on my S2, but I was hoping to d/l from appworld instead so that I can archieve it when not in use.

OK...so I guess its confirmed that they removed the app from their site....

From one boricua to the other .....Gracias, Y q viva la Isla Del Encanto..
    11-02-09 04:29 PM
    I already have "ScoreMobile" installed on my S2, but I was hoping to d/l from appworld instead so that I can archieve it when not in use.

OK...so I guess its confirmed that they removed the app from their site....

From one boricua to the other .....Gracias, Y q viva la Isla Del Encanto..
    You suck at reading.

I.
    Just.
    Downloaded.
    It.
    From.
    App.
    World.
    11-02-09 04:29 PM
    downloaded scoremobile today while i was in class and i used appworld.
    Hmmm...thats weird. I couldn't even find it on my home PC in appworld.
    11-02-09 04:30 PM
    Hmmm...thats weird. I couldn't even find it on my home PC in appworld.
    BlackBerry App World - Search Results for "ScoreMobile"
    11-02-09 04:31 PM
    I found it in app world...it was under the most popular free apps section.

Worst case scenario, go to App World from a PC and have the download link emailed to you.
    You are correct, it is now available at appworld, but I swear it wasn't there yesterday when I checked.

Thanks guys and sorry that my READING SUCKS!
    11-02-09 04:33 PM
    hey badawreligion is right its back in the app world.. did a search just now..
    11-02-09 04:34 PM
    it aint the first time someone called us puerto ricans hard of hearing.. we can be a lil stubborn
    11-02-09 04:37 PM
    hey badawreligion is right its back in the app world.. did a search just now..
    You said you searched for it also and it wasn't there right?....It wasn't just my imagination
    11-02-09 04:41 PM
    blackberry app world>search>scoremobile. it wasnt there friday its there now...sorry
    11-02-09 04:45 PM
    I searched it the other day as well and it wasn't there. Now it appears, but it won't let me download. It says that "the app is not available on your device or carrier"

??
    11-02-09 05:27 PM
    I searched it the other day as well and it wasn't there. Now it appears, but it won't let me download. It says that "the app is not available on your device or carrier"

??
    That's weird, I was able to download it to my device with NP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD