Can i insert my sim card from my lg vu and use it on an iphone? I'm only gonna use it to call and text and use the internet via wi-fi. Can i do this?
    11-02-09 12:36 PM
    you can do it if you have a jailbroken phone with a sim unlock. Google
    11-02-09 01:04 PM
    Can i insert my sim card from my lg vu and use it on an iphone? I'm only gonna use it to call and text and use the internet via wi-fi. Can i do this?
    Yes, u don't need to jailbreak it in order for u to do it. I would call AT&T and block ur data so u don't incur any data charges per kb. It will work just find to call and text. AT&T may catch on once they do their system sweeps and add the data plan so be careful. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 04:18 PM
    you can do it if you have a jailbroken phone with a sim unlock. Google
    If you have AT&T, you only need to jailbreak it. The unlock is only necessary if you use a carrier other than AT&T
    11-02-09 09:54 PM
    If you have AT&T, you only need to jailbreak it. The unlock is only necessary if you use a carrier other than AT&T
    U don't even need to jailbreak the phone if it's already activated. Just pop in ur sim card and go.

11-03-09 10:28 AM
    Yes, u don't need to jailbreak it in order for u to do it. I would call AT&T and block ur data so u don't incur any data charges per kb. It will work just find to call and text. AT&T may catch on once they do their system sweeps and add the data plan so be careful. Good luck

This is the correct answer. Eventually AT&T will get around to it though.

You can call and get a $15 media net plan for another phone and use the sim
    in the iPhone whenever you want, but AT&T will find out sooner or later anyway.
    11-03-09 01:24 PM
    What if your on Tmo?

Is the data plan necessary? And will WiFi still work?
    11-03-09 05:51 PM
    What if your on Tmo?

Is the data plan necessary? And will WiFi still work?
    Wi-Fi will work with a sim card or without.

As far as a plan goes, I don't know how they would go about it.
    11-03-09 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD